Version 24(BETA) of Sword Coast Stratagems released

DavidW

Version 24 is now out: basically all bugfixes, no new content to speak of. I'm about ready to take the Beta flag off this and declare it official, but I wouldn't mind confirming that people other than me can install it correctly first. For now, the link is:

https://dl.dropboxus...atagems-v24.exe

Here's the changelog:

New components or major changes

• "NPCs wait at inns" now works on BG:EE.
  • "Allow NPC pairs to separate" now works on BG:EE.
  • Updated German translation (provided by Leonardo Watson)
  • Updated Polish translation (provided by Luk S)

Minor content tweaks

• Minor file-structure tidying.
  • Tweak to the ssl_to_bcs macro so as to allow more standard "location" arguments.
  • Imix's attacks (in Improved Fire Giants) now count as +5.
  • If a component fails to install, users are invited to visit the forum, not to email me.
  • New option for genies: increase hit points by 50%. (This was in the readme but not actually implemented.)
  • Externalised the level of hit-point increase to genies, dragons, celestials and fiends to stratagems.ini.
  • "Standardise BG1 spells" now allows for 5th level mage spells: Once copy of each such spell is now available from Sorcerous Sundries. (Suggestions for more imaginative distributions are welcome!)
  • The spells that summon shapeshifter tokens are now named for the tokens, not the shapeshift itself (hopefully less confusing).
  • Humanoid creatures with slightly too-good THAC0s now have them trimmed back to legal levels. (I think in most cases in the vanilla game this is done to crudely allow for weapon proficiencies et al. Since I now do that explicitly, there's some double-counting going on. Occasional cases where the THAC0 is radically too good are left alone.)
  • Minor under-the-hood changes to SFO function library.
  • Where possible assassins now spawn in random-encounter areas, not on the main maps. (Can be overridden at the ini.)
  • Credus the bandit no longer initiates dialog if the bandits are all hostile.
  • Fine-tuned the auto-installer.

Bugfixes

• We now use the WEIDU newline and tabulation variables rather than the previous kludge, which should help (at least) Mac installs (thanks to Wisp for suggestion).
  • Summoned wolves are exempt from the non-hostile wolf component.
  • The install options for the "remove unrealistic ammunition" component now display correctly.
  • Fixed a typo that displayed a nonexistent string (15046) in some circumstances where a user tried to install a component that required another missing component.
  • "Improved Sendai's Enclave" now installs correctly even if "Smarter Mages" is not installed (previously fixed in SCSII and un-fixed in v22...)
  • "SCS scripting for Improved Abazigal" now installs correctly even if "Smarter Mages" is not installed.
  • "Improved BG1 minor encounters" fix for Jenkal was erroneously being applied to Slythe (caught by Adanedhel).
  • Davaeorn no longer stands around like a lemon when he's finished his core attack routine.
  • On Enhanced Edition installs, Shar-Teel's duel with men no longer has odd results (either when picked up, or in the Basilisk area).
  • If the does_not_detect_items ini flag is checked, ENCHANTMENT_IMMUNITY warnings are no longer displayed.
  • "Improved Fire Giant" scripts hadn't been properly moved over to the new SCS format.
  • Red and green dragon scripts in Abazigal's enclave now compile properly.
  • Avengers now buff correctly.
  • Synchronised some disparaties in gtimes.ids between different versions of the game, which was messing with script parsing in a couple of places.
  • Moved shapeshifter token summoning over to 122 from 255, which might prevent random vanishing of tokens.
  • Increased hit points for fiends should now work correctly.
  • Sorted minor issues with the Nashkel merchant's winter-wolf pelt quest.
  • Better Calls for Help now insulates Irenicus's dryads from other creatures.
  • Bonus Merchant component is no longer broken.
  • SSL scripts now compile correctly even if "AI_does_not_detect_items" is set to 1.
  • Mulahey is no longer supported by several hundred kobolds! (A spawn-more-kobold script was erroneously being given to some of his flunkies and then malfunctioning; the script has been removed from the flunkies and also rewritten to be proof against that sort of malfunction.)
  • Tweaked bandit, and generic help, scripts to hopefully reduce the incidence of creatures homing in on invisible PCs.
  • Corrected a couple of glitches on the BGT version of "NPCs wait at inns.
  • Improved chapter 5 battle: the dual-wielding assassin wasn't getting the correct weapons on non-TUTU installs.
  • Creatures with "wander randomly" instructions (i.e., the old WDASIGHT and WDARSGT) now follow them.
  • A few mages were sometimes getting illegally many defensive spells.
  • "Welcome to Candlekeep" message is correctly removed if skip-tutors is installed on BG:EE.
  • On BG:EE, "unusable by" information no longer appears twice.
  • On BG:EE, "CHARNAME" is now correctly rendered (at least if you use the auto-installer).
  • Fixed a find/replace error that was messing up Bassilus's undead.
  • Fixed a typo that prevented Aec'letec's cultists from defending themselves.

Compatibility fixes

• Creatures with illegally high character levels no longer cause install failures.
  • "Move NPCs to new locations" now correctly checks if the equivalent BG1NPC component is installed.
  • Spell Revisions' wizard spell "Create Undead" is now correctly handled by SCS (this previously caused an install failure if SR was installed).
  • SSL scripts required for Spell Revisions fiends and celestials are now compiled correctly (this also previously caused an install failure if SR was installed).
  • Since SR no longer modifies the Wand of Spell Striking, neither do we.
  • SR's "Sunscorch" spell should now be used correctly.

I'm trying to install now. Encountered a warning: KIT_REV/KIT_REV.tp2 GRL Parse Error. In state 1049, I expected one of these tokens (334) EQUALS

ERROR at line 89 column 1-70.

Parse error state (1049) at END.

Hope it's nothing serious. Still, strategems install program installed succesfully.

EDIT:

Installs correctly on ToBEx, Ascension, Fixpack, BGT, SpellRevisions, ItemRevisions, KitRevisons, Rogue Rebalancing, Refinements.

Thanks for the release!

EDIT 2:

I don't get BG1 "tactical content" options, even tough I installed on BGT.

And....where's the .exe file? I don't have it in BG2 folder.

That was impressively quick!

Parse error: it's something caused by Kit Revisions, I think (KIT_REV.tp2 is the Kit Revisions main file).

Tactical content issues: turns out I'm misunderstanding how GAME_IS command works. It should work now (I've uploaded a new version.)

.exe file: I'm actually using a single copy of weidu.exe (short answer as to why: for BG:EE compatibility I need to run from a batch file anyway). You can get the same functionality from stratagems.bat, but if you want setup-strategems.exe, just make a renamed copy of weidu.exe.

Thanks! I unpacked SCS to a clean directory and noticed weidu application, was thinking to ask you if I should simply rename it. Will try re-installing the uploaded version.

Ok. I'm gonna start install now. Anyhow, I'm interested in .ini file. There are some options there I can't find info on :

God_Does_Not_Play_Dice (I believe he does, but the dice are loaded! :D )

Run_Silent

What do these do?

Thanks! I unpacked SCS to a clean directory and noticed weidu application, was thinking to ask you if I should simply rename it.

No, it's intentional. (As the readme and the install page note, you install by running stratagems.bat.)

Will try re-installing the uploaded version.

Ok. I'm gonna start install now. Anyhow, I'm interested in .ini file. There are some options there I can't find info on :

God_Does_Not_Play_Dice (I believe he does, but the dice are loaded! :D )

Run_Silent

What do these do?

If you set God_Does_Not_Play_Dice to 1, the mod's random number generator always gets the same seed, so that randomly-generated data (e.g. spell choices) won't vary between identically set up installs.

If you set Run_Silent to 1, a large number of strings are suppressed.

(These are intentionally undocumented - they're part of my testing toolkit and aren't aimed at end users.)

Succesfully installed with BG1 tactical :D . One more question - aTweaks installation (Demons, Undead) reports many PARSE errors on .baf files;

(CheckStatGT) argument (CLERIC_HALLOW) not found in (STATS.ids).

However, it seems to install anyway. Any ideas about this? I get this even on SCS21. I don't get this if I install aTweaks before SCS, but since aTweaks readme specifically states that it goes after SCS I'm puzzled.

My weidu:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #116 // Remove Thieving Start Bonuses from Bard and Ranger Skills: v10

~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core: 1.18 (28 Apr 13)

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Angelo Notices Shar-teel: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Finishable Kagain Caravan Quest: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // Coran and the Wyverns: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kivan and Tazok: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Branwen and Tranzig: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Safana the Flirt: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Audio Restorations: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Permanent Corpses: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Original Saga Music Playlist Corrections: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #27 // Sarevok's Diary Corrections: v13_120121

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1010 // Executable Patch -> ToBEx v20 (beta): V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Potion Revisions: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Masterwork Weapons: V3 Beta 1.13

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v3.1

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mirror Image Fix: v3.1

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #30 // Dispel Magic Fix: v3.1

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #40 // Cure Sleep Fix: v3.1

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #50 // Remove Disabled Spells from Spell Selection Screens: v3.1

~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v11

~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Sorcerer: v11

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #60 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs: v3.1

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.62

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.62

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.62

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.62

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.62

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.62

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.62

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.62

~SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised High Level Abilities: Refinements v 3.31

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.62

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.62

~BACKBRYNNLAW/SETUP-BACKBRYNNLAW.TP2~ #0 #0 // Back of Brynnlaw mod for Baldur's Gate II: v1

~SELLSWORDS/SETUP-SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v1

~KIT_REV/KIT_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kit Revisions: Beta 18

~KIT_REV/KIT_REV.TP2~ #0 #100 // Revised Grandmastery: Beta 18

~KIT_REV/KIT_REV.TP2~ #0 #110 // Revised THAC0 tables: Beta 18

~KIT_REV/KIT_REV.TP2~ #0 #120 // Revised Saving Throws: Beta 18

~KIT_REV/KIT_REV.TP2~ #0 #130 // Revised XP Progression: Beta 18

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Store Revisions: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1042 // Heavy Armor Encumbrance -> Dexterity and Speed Factor Penalties: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Revised Armor Bonuses: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #11 // Dual Wielding Changes for Light and Heavy Weapons: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #12 // Items of Protection Can Be Worn with Magical Armor: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #15 // PnP Equipment for Druids -> Druids Only: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Kensai Can Wear Bracers: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Thieves Can Use Wands: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: V3 Beta 1.13

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Enchantment Doesn't Affect Speed Factor of Weapons: V3 Beta 1.13

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4090 // Make Montaron an Assassin (Andyr): v12

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1901 // Standardise spells: BG1 vs BG2 -> Introduce BG2 spell scrolls into BG1: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Add an extra copy of some hard-to-find spell scrolls: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // True Sight/True Seeing spells protect from magical blindness: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4130 // Move NPCs to more convenient locations: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4146 // Skip the Candlekeep tutorial sections -> Skip Candlekeep altogether (warning: breaks the 4th wall!): v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4221 // Make the cleric stronghold available to all classes: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4222 // Make the druid stronghold available to all classes: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4223 // Make the fighter stronghold available to all classes: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4224 // Make the paladin stronghold available to all classes: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4227 // Make the wizard stronghold available to all classes: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5020 // Remove the blur graphic effect from the Displacer Cloak: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5050 // Stackable ankheg shells, winterwolf pelts and wyvern heads: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6024 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to spellcasters -> All eligible spellcasters in Throne of Bhaal and Shadows of Amn get HLAs (very challenging and not really recommended!): v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages -> Mages cast some short-duration spells instantly at start of combat, to simulate pre-battle casting: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests -> Priests cast some short-duration spells instantly at start of combat, to simulate pre-battle casting: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6102 // Potions for NPCs -> Half the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6511 // Improved fiends -> Fiends have normal hit points: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6521 // Smarter genies -> Genies have normal hit points: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6530 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials have about 50 percent more hit points than normal: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons have a substantial hit point increase: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders -> Give beholder rays some chance to "burn through" spell protections; beholder antimagic blocks all spells, including harmful ones, for a round (simulates D&D rules): v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have only original-game resistances; Illithids can see through invisibility: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6800 // Smarter Illasera: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6810 // Smarter Gromnir: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6820 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6830 // Smarter Abazigal: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6840 // Give Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai SCSII scripts and abilities: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6850 // Give Ascension demons SCSII scripts and abilities: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity party: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8030 // More resilient trolls: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Mildly increased difficulty: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Spirit trolls have the same powers as in the original game: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8081 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> Original Tactics Improved Bodhi with SCSII scripting: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8130 // Prevent resting in the Illithid city: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Upgrade Ust Natha's defences: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v24

~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v24

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v4.03

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v4.03

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #152 // PnP Fiends -> Mod-added fiends are also affected: v4.03

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #156 // Fiendish gating: v4.03

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // PnP Undead: v4.03

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #180 // PnP Mephits: v4.03

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #185 // PnP Fey creatures: v4.03

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #190 // PnP Elementals: v4.03

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Increase the Hit Dice of Elemental Princes: v4.03

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.03

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings: v4.03

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #216 // Bard songs break invisibility -> Only the Jester song breaks invisibility: v4.03

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #261 // Altered XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls -> Improved (lowered) XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls: v4.03

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Unbiased quest rewards: v4.03

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.03

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.03

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #510 // Expanded temple services: v4.03

~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for aTweaks content: v4.03

It might have something to do with this....I hope.

'Wisp', on 05 April 2011 - 07:42 PM, said:snapback.png

'Thailog', on 04 April 2011 - 02:46 PM, said:snapback.png

Hey there, great mod.

I've recently upgraded to the latest version of SCS and, since then, I get a parse error whenever I attempt to install aTweaks P&P Fiends after it. It says something about cleric hallow. Is that some kind of special spell that the fiends use?

[atweaks/baf/fiends/fl#adead.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 56 column 1-35

Near Text: )

[CheckStatGT] argument [CLERIC_HALLOW] not found in [stats.IDS]

Apparently DavidW stopped calling stat 109 CLERIC_HALLOW in the latest version of SCS. I guess I shall have to follow suit. (DS doesn't add the label CLERIC_HALLOW for stat 109 when there already is another label for stat 109.)

The only consequence of this is that Arcanaloths, Nycaloths, Ultoloths and their skeletal summons will treat everything as if their weapon enchantment was sufficient to hit it, regrdless of whether or not it actually is.

EDIT:

Think I fixed it for myself, no parse errors are reported and installs correctly. Hopefully it will work as well.

Tried installing again, on a BGT-SCS-aTweaks only install. No errors at all. I don't know exactly what happed in previous install, but apperantly a mod from my previous Weidu changes CLERIC_HALLOW to WEAPON_ENHACMENT. If only SCS and aTweaks are installed, this does not occur.

Archived