Mod Compatibility List for EET

Pity. I tried BG2EE standalone and both original version and EET version can be chose in that installation.

In deed. Needs to be checked in BWS. In the EET view only the applicable ones are shown but in the BG2EE view both appear. Strange.

Thanks for the hint.

Pity. I tried BG2EE standalone and both original version and EET version can be chose in that installation.

In deed. Needs to be checked in BWS. In the EET view only the applicable ones are shown but in the BG2EE view both appear. Strange.

Thanks for the hint.

Btw, I learnt that Gavin BG2 is already compatible with EET and BG2 standalone. Still no option for choosing him in BG2EE standalone installation.

Yes, it's a rather unsatisfying situation for both players and modders. Players: because now maybe they realize how much work mainaining BWS is and was, or maybe not, because complaining that it's not up to date is so much easier.
And for moddes, because I seriously start asking myself why I am updating mods if it leads to people complaining about BWS no longer working with the updates. Or trying to hang on to older (buggier) versions because "BWS knows them". It's really frustrating.

Suggest to keep the topics apart.

• EET compatibility is one thing - it is guided by the first post in this thread which is updated by k4thos when time permits and he has accessed the new contributions proposed by the community.
  • BWS support is a different thing - be it for EET (for which there is still an active attempt to keep it up-to-date) or other games (for which there is currently activity only for PSTEE).

Hello,

I've done a bit of testing.

The following mods seem (???) also to be working for EET:

Kit Tomes (must be installed on BGEE before EET!)

Lost Items (install under EET!)

Konolans Tweaks (at least the Rod of Refuge)

I have only short tested them, perhaps someone can check them further

One Question though:

Is there a possibility under EE(T) to get the Level 50 Ruleset ?

It seems, there are only 40 Level implemented....

Here are two more mods for category 2

Adrian NPC (EET version)

Thanks to Mirandel to obtain permission for this one.

Expanded Mage Stronghold

This is a tuned down and balanced extract from the abandoned Planar Sphere mod. It ressurrects the extra stronghold quests from that mod but removes the overpowered items and spells and the excessive XP gain. The final quest (blowing the planes apart, killing half the gods of Faerun and getting 33 level 9 spells and 1mio XP) has been replaced by a more adequate ending, In addition, the mod no longer overwrites files. It should be compatible with all stronghold mods and tweaks, the additional contents starts after the vanilla tasks for the stronghold are finished.

Edited by Roxanne

Expanded Mage Stronghold

This is a tuned down and balanced extract from the abandoned Planar Sphere mod. It ressurrects the extra stronghold quests from that mod but removes the overpowered items and spells and the excessive XP gain. The final quest (blowing the planes apart, killing half the gods of Faerun and getting 33 level 9 spells and 1mio XP) has been replaced by a more adequate ending, In addition, the mod no longer overwrites files. It should be compatible with all stronghold mods and tweaks, the additional contents starts after the vanilla tasks for the stronghold are finished.

I hope to play with it soon... I DO NEED vacations :)

thanks for all contributions. List should be up to date.

Btw, I packed EET compatible versions of PPG Banter Pack and NPC Flirtpack, but those need to be tested first before they go into BWS:

Banter Pack

Flirtpack

So, best everyone leans back and waits until someone else does the work (i.e. testing and integrating into BWS).

:party:

Expanded Mage Stronghold

This looks mighty interesting. Would love to read some impressions about this iteration of original Planar Sphere mod.