Another plea for help

Roxanne, an update, I chose the very hard way of installing a mod and then checking the game, rinse and repeat, I found out that the Amber mod (AmberEET-master) is the one causing the WK to disappear from the map and that is strange since it's a mod for EET (and the version recommended by BWS).

It does not make it disappear, it delays access until ToB. Same way that some other mods do it in EET.

Roxanne, another update, I removed the AmberEET-master mod and installed the ver. 4 from here and IT IS SHOWING WK and that version is at least 3 years older so why use the newer EET version? but If you are sure it only delays access until TOB then I think I'll restore the newer version because I never visit WK before TOB anyway.

Roxanne, another update, I removed the AmberEET-master mod and installed the ver. 4 from here and IT IS SHOWING WK and that version is at least 3 years older so why use the newer EET version? but If you are sure it only delays access until TOB then I think I'll restore the newer version because I never visit WK before TOB anyway.

The older version of Amber did

a) not take EET into account and

b) has no ToB contents

c) has bugs even in BG2EE

Edited by Roxanne

Does anyone know if the "Oversight" mod works with BG2EE? and if it does where should it be in the order of install?

Also, I've played Sarah mod but she doesn't seem to have any quests, is this correct? or did I miss something?

OK, a small update (just in case someone is interested). I've decide to take the no replies as meaning "we don't know". So I've tried to install the mod to a "clean" install. Not working! the reason I wanted it was for the Monk HLA but this part refuses to install stating that I don't have ToB (I do have it).

Live and learn :)