34 replies to this topic

#31 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 9497 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:35 AM

you morans are banning her??!!

G3 has never banned anyone, and still hasn't. Roxanne has in fact been posting here since this was announced, and will continue to be welcome.

The offtopic beef about moderation on another site has been split into a new thread over yonder.

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

#32 Caserius Tendook

Caserius Tendook
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 12:15 PM

The offtopic beef about moderation on another site has been split into a new thread over yonder.

CamDawg............you said "over yonder"..............holy crap that's just funny, but I have lived in the Hillbilly South my whole life so I can relate!

#33 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 7346 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 12:22 PM

Creepin's post should stay in this thread, through, as he was answering to InKal.

#34 Benny

Benny
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 01:26 PM

It's not offtopic, Einstein.

It's a reminder that this two-bit 'detective on the downs', a poor man's Sherlock Holmes is not correct in his assessment despite his "rock-solid proof".

There are other useless offtopic posts in this thread where no one asked people for their opinions, yet they offered them anyway. If you are going to be consistent, might as well move those around too.

#35 lynx

lynx
  • Modders
  • 3099 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:52 PM

Come on, leave your bile at the door mysterious veteran. Let's not have a repeat of the needless downward spiral that was the closed SHS thread.

GemRB - IE anywhere.
Mages needed! Looking for Planescape: Torment testers
Market android version IS NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE: reported bugs will be ignored! Still looking for builders ...

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users