IR Revised V1.13a (2018 April 22nd)

126 replies to this topic

#121 Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:11 PM

V.1.13 released:

1. Dwarven Shield's AC bonus was 1 less than it should be.

2. Strong Arm's damage was 1 less than what it should be (tentative fix).

3. Removed greater than and less than symbols for the Purifier +4/+5 for EE compatibility.

4. Throwing Axe +2's icon was misaligned.

5. Mithral Full Plate Mail +2 (not Bruenor's) had 1 more AC than it should've.

6. Rod of the Apprenti now has the correct amount of charges when initially given.

7. Staff of the Ram +4 was previously saying it did an extra 1D8 crushing damage - now says 5.

8. Harmonium Halberd had a wrongly colored blade.

9. Changed the prices of a few items a little like Harbinger, Harmonium Halberd, Joril's Dagger, and Sling of Everard to make them more in line with items of similar power.

10. Makes "on strike" effects (specifically Cloak of Nature's Vengeance, Keldorn's armor, Casiel's Soul, and Shield of Dawn) affect only enemies (to prevent misfires against your own characters and against neutral AI that shouldn't really happen - tentative fix, haven't had time to test it, but it should work...and hopefully doesn't completely break these items).

​11. Fixes Store Revisions from creating duplicate Bracers of Defense AC 4.

12. Stole subtledoctor's code for fixing Shaman usabilities (only applies to EE games).

​13. BG1:EE items now handled (only applies to EE-games - revisions at this time are very minor and likely to stay that way, though most items did have their prices and lores fixed - I can't believe they bothered making so many bad items...). BG2:EE items to be done at some later date.

Edited by Bartimaeus, 19 April 2018 - 07:55 PM.

#122 April

April
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 01:31 AM

Hey, found a few issues. 

Firstly the Werebane +2 dagger dagg09b.itm when using its ability to switch to melee form the item that is set to be removed is dagg09 instead of dagg09b. This causes the dagger to be multiplied. 

Also the lore value of the dagger is not set to 0 which causes it to become unidentified when switching from melee -> ranged form. 

The cloak of the wolf is set to polymorph the character who uses it into wolfwe02.cre. This is probably fine in BG2, but BGEE doesn´t have that .cre file which causes the game to crash. 

#123 Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 01:47 PM

Thanks! I'm surprised I never noticed the Werebane issue - thought I had all those ironed out.

(edit): 1.13a released:

1. Fixed the above two problems with Werebane.

2. Fixed Cloak of the Wolf for BG1EE games.

3. Fixed Karajah's not actually having the +3 bonus to vs. breath saving throws (thanks Luke).

Edited by Bartimaeus, 22 April 2018 - 02:25 PM.

#124 April

April
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 09:39 PM

Found one more thing. 

Eagle Bow is actually set to apply strength bonus to thac0 and damage.

#125 Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:15 PM

Yikes - ridiculously powerful in BG1 like that. Thanks! I also checked all other missile-throwing weapons not named Sling of Force to see if they also had it marked, and it seemed like they did not.

Edited by Bartimaeus, 24 April 2018 - 11:30 PM.

#126 Prof Errata

Prof Errata
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:42 AM

So a new version of IR is underway ? - V.1.13b -

#127 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6512 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted Yesterday, 01:10 PM

So a new version of IR is underway ? - V.1.13b -

No.
Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users