Question about the romance...

Huzzahfortimelines

Now I just got here at the G3 and as any normal rookie would I start looking around everywhere and post alot of topics, so please forgive me for that.

Now I just came along this mod and found it interesting, to say the least, (1 reason for the character, the other one the extremly long production time, I mean seriously if bioware had 1 year to create DA2, which was not in my opinion all that good but it was still a game, how great is it going to be for one character, plus much longer production ti-you know what I'm really getting of track aren't I?) But I was wondering about something... you have to from what I understand, either bail him out, or buy him, will this change the romance? Or will there even be a romance at all if you buy him? Just a question.

Well, since you've only just arrived, welcome to G3. :cool:

I wouldn't be expecting an extra special awesome mod just because I've spent a lot of development time, quite a lot of that time has been spent working or at other real life requirements, interspersed with blocks of time of me playing other games and such. So in the end, I'm just hoping for something interesting that people will enjoy playing this long after the heyday of BG2.

As to the romance, it will change if you buy him to keep versus bailing him out/rescuing him. As one might appreciate, his feelings are going to be slightly different towards someone who claims ownership over him...

Guest NAONAO

Most exciting thing about this romance! Damn I can't wait. How much looooonger? :p Holidays coming up, I'm getting BG hungry!

Nom nom please? ;)

Archived