Comments on the Developer Diary

kain

I still am here. I've just been busy with real life stuff, and other stuff sapping me.

If I don't get things under control in a month or two, I will formally give up. In that case, if anyone wishes to take over, or see what is done, I would have no issue.

I know it is beyond the apology stage for this.

Edited by Bri

Why not release a beta with all content that has been completed and open a thread asking folks if anyone wants to finish it off? That way those that were waiting over a decade would finally get something. If you don't have even time to put together what you have done in the form of a playable mod then you can also ask here if anyone wants to do that too. You could potentially include some suggestions or a sorta guideline for those who want to finish the final talks while keeping the romance more or less how you envisioned it and in character.

Edited by Abdal

This has everything to be a great mod, and i've been trying to follow it's development for a while, now... i'd really love to see it done someday!

Of course, i don't mean to rush Bri, or anyone in the development team, but i agree with Abdal that maybe it'd help to get some assistance in the forums and whatnot. Still, Do what you believe it's best!

Take care, and good luck with everything!

My biggest complaint about the modding scene is the lack of very talented writers. That's not to say I don't enjoy the hell out of a myriad of quest and NCP mods, just that from the sample dialogue this one was shaping up to be excellent. Still looking forward to the possible mod, but I can definitely understand losing steam on a project and then feeling like it can't be picked back up. Either way wish you the best Bri.