Bugs and discrepancies in v.6

Testing a BGT megamod with "Move NPCs to Convenient Locations". I was surprised to discover Alora in the Coast Way, where I believe Eldoth is supposed to be. I haven't made it to the other locations yet.

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin: v7

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1252 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Eldoth to the Coast Way: v7

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1253 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival: v7

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1254 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Shar-Teel to North Nashkel Road: v7

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1255 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Tiax to Beregost: v7

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1256 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Viconia to South Beregost Road: v7

Following up on my previous post:

I could not find Tiax in Beregost, Quayle in the Nashkel Carnival, or Alora (or Eldoth!) in Gullykin, although I didn't explore the entire map just their expected locations. Viconia and Shar-Teel were present as expected in their new locations.

Testing a BGT megamod with "Move NPCs to Convenient Locations". I was surprised to discover Alora in the Coast Way, where I believe Eldoth is supposed to be. I haven't made it to the other locations yet.
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1251 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin: v7
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1252 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Eldoth to the Coast Way: v7
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1253 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Quayle to the Nashkel Carnival: v7
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1254 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Shar-Teel to North Nashkel Road: v7
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1255 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Tiax to Beregost: v7
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1256 // Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Viconia to South Beregost Road: v7

Find couple of things in new v.7. Platform is old vanilla BG:TotSC. Component "Stackable ankheg shells, winterwolf pelts and wyvern heads: v7" does nothing useful, quite opposite in fact, it not only refuse to stack Winterwolf pelts, it eats them also so if you for example put 3 pelts in your inventory in the end you will end with just 1. Also it sets it selling price to only 1gp. Second bug ( although I'm not 100% sure it is Anthology fault) is connected with send NPC to inns and allow NPC pairs to separate. I picked Eldoth early on at coastway map ( in my games I hadn't issues which Terminus Est describes regarding Tiax and Eldoth, Quayle I didn't install and not been in Gullykin yet regarding Alora ). When I ditched Eldoth and send him to Jovial Juggler to my surprise when I entered that inn again he walked to the party and initiated rejoining dialogue. And not only that, there was Skie present also there, although I'm still in chapter 2 and never been even close to Baldur's gate! :mellow:

CamDawg: I've pushed a fix for this to the repo. All the SCS-added components now install correctly on a completely clean SoD install. (I guess my previous one still had the SCS-created folders there even though I'd uninstalled SCS itself.)

Reading the Tweaks readme more carefully, I also note that the SCS-borrowed 'stackable ankheg shells/bandit scalps/whatever' component is obsolete, because 'stackable gems' already does it. So maybe deprecate this too? (I haven't implemented that yet though.)

Edited by DavidW

Following up on my previous post:

I could not find Tiax in Beregost, Quayle in the Nashkel Carnival, or Alora (or Eldoth!) in Gullykin, although I didn't explore the entire map just their expected locations. Viconia and Shar-Teel were present as expected in their new locations.

OK. Alora and Eldoth's spawns were messed up due to the wrong script being applied to the wrong area. Tiax is actually in Feldpost's Inn, not Beregost proper. Quayle is at the carnival, but on the very bottom of the map, south of the exploding ogre.

Just installed and tested on BGT and (with the Alora/Eldoth fix) everyone's where they're supposed to be for v8.

Yeah, sorry, meant BGEE. not BG2EE.

Glad to hear that fixed it, but it does mean the (lack of a) folder is an issue.

That's a fragment of SCS that obviously wasn't excised quite surgically enough. I'll have a look for a good fix.

It's fixed; all it needed was a MKDIR ~%workspace%~ after the workspace var gets set in sfo_lite.

CamDawg: I've pushed a fix for this to the repo. All the SCS-added components now install correctly on a completely clean SoD install. (I guess my previous one still had the SCS-created folders there even though I'd uninstalled SCS itself.)

Reading the Tweaks readme more carefully, I also note that the SCS-borrowed 'stackable ankheg shells/bandit scalps/whatever' component is obsolete, because 'stackable gems' already does it. So maybe deprecate this too? (I haven't implemented that yet though.)

Oh, heh. I see we have the same plans for our Sundays.