Bishop MotB Progress

Well, as you might have noticed I bravely started a couple of months ago with all the initial dialogues, some interjections, and then it sort of stopped 'cause I could not find time to play the game :)

Well, I haven't yet found time to play the game (damn!) but at least having have finished Deathstalker writing I started writing Bishop flirts, 'cause I need them anyway and don't have to play the game to develop them.

I hope I will be able to update relatively soon with more substantial progress.

I thought about 3 more important conversations that will need to go in as either event-specific (if there is a good opening) or PC-initiated, so between that and the flirts all my writing time is now given to Bishop.Anyone wants a preview of anything, please, let me know :)

Okay, done the flirts, including the weird one that started with calling him a whore-son, and ended with a discussion of marriage. Once I have a chance to upload the lot and comb it down prior to sending it to the editor, I'll post a couple of teasers. :(

I have recieved all the materials I wrote so far back from the editor :crazyeyes: and almost managed to restart the game this morning. So, more progress reports in the near future, I hope. I am actually thinking to code the 'saving Bishop' sequence right away, so I can test it out as I play thorugh this segment on this play-through.

Wee! I finally advanced a bit in my game, saw the original scene with Bishop. Yeah, it wasn't their best effort, that's for sure. I am undecided as of yet if I want to start hacking in or if I want to see an entire play-through in its original version. But the good thing is - I am finally out of the still water. :crazyeyes:

I decided to play through a vanilla version first, making notes and writing the dialogues as required, as the game looks complex. So, it's some time before I can start showing the screenshots.

Edited by Domi

Hi folks, I finished the MotB, and atm, I see a lot of obstacles to make the expansion of the romance, and have no energy/will to deal with them. So, I will let it rest until my other modding is under control, to avoid a burn-out. Sorry about it, I know you would all have preffered me diving into it and stuff, but I am in no position atm. I will let you know by the end of the summer if it goes ahead or if I am completely done with modding the original campaigns and doing only my own stuff however imperfect it might be. :cool: