Screenshot Thread

Gospel

I did very little to that last thread.  The Del-Imoen Banter thread was my fault however...

I'm teasing and you know it! :wink.gif

I am FORBIDDEN from viewing the link.  Looks like there's a problem with the permissions.  I can however, go to the Delainy website and view the new screenshots through there.

Sorry, typo in the link. Fixed.

You do realise that after these false accusations and my punishment from them (my reputation being beaten into a bloody pulp!) then by the law of double jeopardy I can now spam a screenshot thread without you doing a blessed thing about it!

Oh come on, it works in theory!

Hey kiddos, I just posted two new screenshots from alpha v4. First is a preview of Delainy's belladonna flowers, and in the second Delainy is being hassled by some Radiant Heart tin cans... I wonder why? :D

lady mina ravenclaw?:D

mina, as in mina harker???

wife of jonathan harker, dracula's slayer???

hmmm...any vampires to appear in the del plot???

hmmm... :D

urm...anybody ever read fred saberhagen's dracula tapes???

mina helped drac escape, and became his undead bride... :D

You do realise that after these false accusations and my punishment from them (my reputation being beaten into a bloody pulp!) then by the law of double jeopardy I can now spam a screenshot thread without you doing a blessed thing about it!

Pray tell, just what reputation would that be Grim? :D

Love the screenshots btw

Great screenshots! :D  Looks like an interesting quest with the Radiant heart after Delainy.  If Anomen is in the party, will he have something to say about this?  And what if the PC is a Paladin?

Yep, Anomen has something to say about it, as does Keldorn (only logical, eh? ;-) ).

This is more of an encounter, though, than a quest. The main story quests will be able to be played without having Del in the group.

lady mina ravenclaw?:D

mina, as in mina harker???

wife of jonathan harker, dracula's slayer???

hmmm...any vampires to appear in the del plot???

hmmm... :D

urm...anybody ever read fred saberhagen's dracula tapes???

mina helped drac escape, and became his undead bride... :D

Nah, Mina as in "Cam likes the name 'Mina' Mina." :wink.gif

What about 'Ravenclaw', then? Would that be Ravenclaw as in "Cam is secretly a fan of Harry Potter" Ravenclaw?  :D

Oh, and the screenshots are looking good. I wish we had some screenshots...

JPS

What about 'Ravenclaw', then? Would that be Ravenclaw as in "Cam is secretly a fan of Harry Potter" Ravenclaw?  :D

Oh, and the screenshots are looking good. I wish we had some screenshots...

JPS

No, the Ravenclaw name was mine ;-)

Archived