Had to share

waffletoast

For some reason my recent installation of the game has a quirky little script issue with it where certain love talks... never seem to trigger. I'm guessing it was because I installed a banter script really late in the weidu log and it uninstalled and reinstalled a few things. Ah well. Anyway, everything went fine until I got to LT 20, then it just never came up. I checked the globals and they seemed fine, I used advancerealtime, I had them sleep all over the sword coast (must have been interesting for them), but nothing.

So I set the LT global back a few talks and it proceeded to run just fine. Big sigh of relief.

Anyway.

Everything ran fine and they had good ole LT 20 as usual and of course she jumped at that chance and banged him like a rusty screen door.

(Gotta love southern euphemisms.)

Then they woke up the next day and after a few interruptions, they had their little morning after talk, and IMMEDIATELY AFTER, he starts up with "Hey, do you wanna... ?" and I figured sure why not, so they did. Back to resting.

They wake up again, and immediately it's "Hey, do you wanna?" again. I started giggling. So they rested again. IT POPPED UP AGAIN OH MY GOD I guess all those talks must have gotten backed up while they wandered around trying to trigger that LT or something! So they rested yet again. Right after that, when I was starting to laugh my ass off about how they were basically getting down and dirty (literally since it was outside) for over a whole day in some farmer's back yard (it was on the farm with the zombie problem), Jaheira grabs him and has a talk about cassil... and mentions that if they run out Khalid has some... I think I almost choked.

I guess she noticed.

Archived