Keli or Inara

Who would you rather romance?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Or if you rather, who do you like more?

What I am trying to do here is sow the seed of discourse and mistrust between those interested in this mod, as well as actually find out the answer to the question.

Also note voting for one or the other will set a PvP flag allowing you to be attacked by the other faction, if you vote for either of the other two options you need a large amount of therapy and quite possibly heavy medication.

Why do I get the sudden impression that "Both" is going to be the most popular choice? ;)

Because everyone loves a threesome ;)??? ?

Actually, it's probably because everyone that downloads this mod is going to want to try out everything that Bev and Fitz put in.

Rastor,

Mmm, no, I think you were right the first time (evil grin).

Actually, if you think about it, opting for "both" in this instance is a lot less odd than going for both Aribeth (a Paladin) and Nathyrra (a reformed but still evil Drow) in Hordes of the Underdark (not that I ever did anything like that, no, never, uh uh, never occurred to me, I swear, my character had lots of other reasons to get 40+ persuasion...) ???

Just kidding. Yes, I suspect I will try both (independently, on different play throughs). Which will I try first though? Mmmm. Not sure. Keli, I guess - I just personally prefer the innocent good types ;) As far as romancing neutral types goes, though, Inara -is- far far more intriguing than Jaheira could ever dream of being, so I'll definetly try it ;)

Qwinn

well if you put both because you plan on romancing both on seperate occasions you should pick who you will romance first, I personally am going to romance both but plan on romancing Keli on my first run-through. Both is more along the lines of a concurrent romances hack like the one in Ease-of-Use, which is not hard to do, but definately something I do not like doing.

Also who thinks that the caption for the "neither" option should read "I have no business posting here and should be banned from this forum" :)

well if you put both because you plan on romancing both on seperate occasions you should pick who you will romance first, I personally am going to romance both but plan on romancing Keli on my first run-through.  Both is more along the lines of a concurrent romances hack like the one in Ease-of-Use, which is not hard to do, but definately something I do not like doing.

Also who thinks that the caption for the "neither" option should read "I have no business posting here and should be banned from this forum" :)

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if sisters were willing to share... Any chance of scripting this in as a special feature only in my version of the mod?

A tough question. I see myself playing through the game more than once to do them both, but if there's a preference to be made: Inara. The reason is simple: ever since PS:T I have a fascination for red-haired girls with tails (BTW: I am not in therapy for this).

Well, aren't you all very diplomatic. (a clever avoidance of the word perverted) :)

Just kidding. You *should* play through twice. There'll be plenty different for both sides. Though who knows what would happen if you hack for both at once. Inara will probably become a strange schizophrenic case.

Archived