Another sample lovetalk...

Bri

This is still a definite work in progress...

Delainy pulls away from the group as they finish their preparations for the night. She is humming a quiet tune as she makes her way to a private spot, and sits, drawing her muscular legs up to her moderately endowed breast. Delainy's head tilts toward the moon, and a smile crosses her lips. The moonlight trickles down, imbuing her in a lambent aura of silver light, and the tension of the day fades.

Option 1:

"May I join you? Unless you would rather be alone, that is."

Option 2:

"You know, I wonder who is more beautiful this evening, you or the moonlight."

Option 3:

"Don't wonder too far Delainy. If you get into trouble, we may be to late to help you."

Option 4:

Go about your business, figuring that whatever time Delainy wanted to watch the sky was her own.

If Option 1, then go to A.

If Option 2, then go to B.

If Option 3, then go to C.

If Option 4, then go to D.

A:

Delainy turns her head in surprise, but a warm smile grows on her lips, and she says, "Of course you can join me if you wish. I would welcome the company, truthfully."

Delainy sighs, and continues, "No matter where I have been, Selune has been my constant companion."

Option 4:

Look earnestly at Delainy and say, "You aren't alone now, you know, unless you wish to be alone. I don't want to steal you away from your stargazing."

Option 5:

Decide that just gazing at the sky is for the birds, and get up and leave.

Option 6:

Enjoy being near Delainy, and gently reach over and take her hand into yours, holding it tightly.

If Option 4, then go to E.

If Option 5, then go to F.

If Option 6, then go to G.

B:

Delainy flushes as your words of praise reach her, but she turns her head slightly, partially shyly, partially curious, though cheerfulness is also abundant as she replies, "Such sweet words, but you should take care that Selune doesn't hear you. She might take you away for herself."

Option 7:

"You almost sound like I'm stealing you away from the moon."

Option 8:

Smile, and blush yourself as you realize that Delainy reacted pleased with your words. Reach out and grasp her hand and hold it tightly.

Option 9:

Figure you have better things to do than waiting out here in the dark trading words with a werewolf, and go back to camp.

If Option 7, then go to E.

If Option 8, then go to G.

If Option 9, then go to F.

C:

Delainy smiles at your warning, "Thank you for your concern, but I will be alright, I promise."

She grins again, "Aren't there moments you have that you just enjoy the solitude, the quiet? For a werewolf, this can be doubly so."

Option 10:

"Well, I didn't mean to interrupt, I just wanted to make sure you were safe. Its not like I was trying to steal you from Selune."

Option 11:

"Very well, I shall be about my business then. I'm sorry for interrupting."

If Option 10, then go to E.

If Option 11, then go to D.

D:

Matters proceed apace, and you bed down for the evening, Delainy still watching the night sky intently, and as slumber claims you, the only time she stirs is when it is her turn to take the time for the watch.

(End dialogue)

E:

Delainy grins, and she says, "You aren't stealing me away from anything. One evening a thief visited a home only to discover there was nothing to steal. The owner of the home returned, and caught the thief. 'You have come a long way to visit me,' he told the prowler, 'and you should not return empty-handed. Please take my clothes as a gift.'

The thief was bewildered. He took the clothes and slunk away. The homeowner sat naked, watching the moon. 'Poor fellow,' he mused, 'I wish I could have given him this beautiful moon.'"

Delainy instinctively nuzzles the inside of your neck, and she whispers, "Selune's light is there for all to enjoy."

(End dialogue)

F:

Delainy takes note of your leaving, but shrugs her shoulders, and goes back to watching the night sky. As she makes her way back to the camp, she gives one disappointed look in your direction, before finishing her preparations for the night.

(End dialogue)

G:

You feel a slight build up of tension in Delainy's hand as you grasp it, but you notice she doesn't pull away from you. She sighs, and leans gently into you, and continues to watch the night sky, sharing her warmth with yours.

An hour passes, and Delainy pulls apart, and licks you on the side of the cheek before heading back to the camp.

(End dialogue)

G:

You feel a slight build up of tension in Delainy's hand as you grasp it, but you notice she doesn't pull away from you.  She sighs, and leans gently into you, and continues to watch the night sky, sharing her warmth with yours.

An hour passes, and Delainy pulls apart, and licks you on the side of the cheek before heading back to the camp.

(End dialogue)

A lick on the cheek! I had to do a double-take when I read that. A funny mix of human and wolven affection. Very nice. :D

Actually this one will serve as a transitional lovetalk, so while it is the fifth one written, that doesn't mean it will be the fifth one.

By my own outline it is more along the lines of twelth or thirteenth, but even that is fluid.

A lick on the cheek! I had to do a double-take when I read that. A funny mix of human and wolven affection. Very nice. :D

Wolves are very affectionate with their pack, and their mates, so there will be more such actions in other dialogues as well.

Of course, there will be other wolvish behavior used as well in some of the dialogues too...

Hey folks,

I just found this mod a few days ago so I'm new here...although most of the people who post here look suspiciously familiar...

Anyway, the sample LTs are excellent. Definitely some great writing on Bri's part and good to see CamDawg has implementation under way. Looking forward to completion.

...I must admit though that Bri's considerable understanding of wolf mating behavior and general knowledge about lycanthropy are a little scary. hide.gif

Colstan

Well Colstan, a lot of people here also frequent many other forums as well.

And yeah, Sav, I have stuff like that in mind, but it depends on how it turns out, writing wise.

Not all would be applicable for a module. I mean, take for example, the act of Active Submission...A dominant wolf is approached by a subordinate one that usually starts licking the former as an expression of submission. It also lays back its ears in deference, and lowers its body relatively to the dominant wolf.

Do you see any of the BioWare NPCs doing this?

Not all would be applicable for a module. I mean, take for example, the act of Active Submission...A dominant wolf is approached by a subordinate one that usually starts licking the former as an expression of submission. It also lays back its ears in deference, and lowers its body relatively to the dominant wolf.

Do you see any of the BioWare NPCs doing this?

Well, speaking of Delainy... All except laying back the ears. :D

Archived