Moonstones

Uriel

Heya. Firstly I'd like to apologize if this topic came up previously, but a week ago in BG I read the description of a moonstone:

"Moonstone is an opaque, white feldspar gem polished to a bluish sheen. Old legends say that the sight of a moonstone would cause a lycanthrope to revert to his animal form. Whether or not this is true is unknown as anyone close enough to find out apparently hasn't lived to tell the tale. However moonstones have been used in spells that effect this particular curse."

Perhaps Delainy could shed some insight into the "old legends" about the moonstone, seeing as she's probably the only friendly lycanthrope anyone's likely to see.

Uriel

You're welcome.

Oh, BTW why does the forum pseudo-crash every time I use my back/forward arrows to go to the main forum area? I usually get a screen full of what looks like script. A few lines of what I see:

"x; border:1px solid #000000; } /* boardheader sections */ #ipsbanner { position:absolute;top:1px;right:5%; } #logostrip { background-color: #9cafc3; background-image:url(style_images/Borderli-467/header_tile.gif); background-repeat: repeat-x; color: #ffffff; margin:0px; padding:0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000; } #submenu { background-color: transparent; color: #ffffff; text-decoration: none; } #submenu a:link, #submenu a:visited, #submenu a:active { background-color: "

I have to go to the Delainy homepage and click on the forum link there to return, it's not really a problem, just a minor inconvenience.

Hmm, for the forum problems, that I have no clue about.

As for what a Moonstone is supposed to do...

Moonstone - The energy of moonstone is balancing, introspective, reflective, and lunar. It is capable of helping one with the changing structures of ones life on the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels. Once called the "travelers stone" it is used for protection against the perils of travel. Moonstone is also a talisman of good fortune. It is also said to both arouse tenderness within the self and to bring happiness to the environment in which it resides.

It is said if you give your lover a moonstone necklace when the moon is full you will always have passion with each other.

You're welcome.

Oh, BTW why does the forum pseudo-crash every time I use my back/forward arrows to go to the main forum area? I usually get a screen full of what looks like script. A few lines of what I see:

"x; border:1px solid #000000; } /* boardheader sections */ #ipsbanner { position:absolute;top:1px;right:5%; } #logostrip { background-color: #9cafc3; background-image:url(style_images/Borderli-467/header_tile.gif); background-repeat: repeat-x; color: #ffffff; margin:0px; padding:0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000; } #submenu { background-color: transparent; color: #ffffff; text-decoration: none; } #submenu a:link, #submenu a:visited, #submenu a:active { background-color: "

I have to go to the Delainy homepage and click on the forum link there to return, it's not really a problem, just a minor inconvenience.

Odd, that. Next time this happens, could you provide the URL and your browser version?

I also encounter that problem when I use Back button or Refresh (Not only at G3 forums). If I copy the URL from the address bar, paste it again and hit Enter, it loads the forum properly.

This probably is the consequence of the browser, and has nothing to do with the forum software. I have IE 5.5 and have been advised to upgrade to IE 6 or start using Mozilla.

You're welcome.

Odd, that. Next time this happens, could you provide the URL and your browser version?

Well, it happens just about every time I use by back arrow while in a thread, to go back to the main forum. For example I just left this thread to here:

http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showforum=1

and the error occured.

I have Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0.2600.

Hmm, if nobody else is suffering this err then perhaps it's my comp. It's really trivial, not really a prob at all.

Uriel

*edit*

The problem only seems to occur if I use the navigation arrows, it doesn't seem to occur if I use the links at the bottom of the page.

Guest Aristothenes

M$ Internut Exploder 5 here, Win98SE release nopatch except DX9.0b (not even MPlayer 9 installed)

No problems at all.

Could it be some Java/ActiveX?

Archived