Photo

Bugs and issues

2 replies to this topic

#1 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modders
  • 1135 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:59 PM

If you find a bug or something along those lines, please let me know so I can fix it.

The bug report archive is here.

Edited by Wisp, 13 July 2013 - 03:28 PM.

#2 polytope

polytope
  • Modders
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:17 AM

IR appears to be incompatible with the most recent version(s) of SCS which assign BG2 type weapon proficiencies to npc fighters; some part of the SCS general ai improvements strips BG1 style proficiencies ("large sword" etc.) from all fighters (they usually had several...) but IR doesn't appear to account for this and enemies can end up wielding weapons they aren't proficient in.

Edit: Yeah I just checked, the "replacement" column in itemlist.2da is based on the assumption of creatures still having BG1 proficiency, i.e. a 2h sword can replace a long sword

Edit2: I suppose if mode 2 is used you can work around this problem by installing randomizer before SCS, then the SCS macro will give creatures proficiency in their new weapon, but SCS takes a long time to reinstall if you want things randomized for a new game...

Edited by polytope, 30 September 2013 - 05:34 AM.

Polytweak - Polytope's enhancements of BG2 creatures, NPCs and the proficiency system.

#3 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modders
  • 1135 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:47 AM

Thanks for the report.
I've been thinking vaguely about some sort of shored-up proficiencies. I guess the time is now.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users