Coran's Portrait

Domi

More choices for you :)

I personally thought that that last portrait of mine was less the stellar. Something was ... off abot the face, too long? too much contrast? but before I could figure it out and edit the post, people already leapt on it  <_<

In this new portrait, I twinked the face even more, gave him a stylized tatoo facemask, gave him the default Coran color (deep green and violet). Should be the final, perfect Coran (I'm not going to remove the bow, Coran's an archer and the bow was the only reason I chose Kivan as the costume base. The bow stays... unless someone can provide me with a pic/photo of an archer holding the bow in a different pose (and the bow will still be visible once I crop it to BG format))

///

post-45-1091041652_thumb.jpg

'K, if anyone has heart set on one of these dozen images, please, let me know, otherwise you'll have to be content with the one I am goin' to pick to replace Amok's one as an option :)

Black bow, changed bow style. Added a stray lock of hair for added "rouge effect". And yes, Coran is an archer, so there HAS to be a bow (in my opinion). I hope everyone is happy now. *Sigh* but I'm starting to have the sinking feeling that I'll be editing this portrait until Doomsday and it won't be good enough :)

///

post-45-1091061523_thumb.jpg

I like the ones with the forelock (I'm happy with or without the tattoo)... however, his lips look a little enormous in all of them... would it be possible to lighten up the jaw area so he has more of a jaw? That's the only edit I think is really required.

Something a little like this, but probably done in something besides MSPaint. I had to add the stubble to create a sort of shading effect, but it shouldn't be there. :)

coran_stubble.jpg

They do look great, though, and much more in line with Coran's character. I just have issues with the jawline. :cool:

Just going to ad my views and thoughts to the list. :suspect:

I really liked the last portrait of Coran (post #25). I think he looks better without the tattoos, personally. I agree with XVIII about the racoon portrait... I didn’t like it much either.

I also had nothing against the portrait in post 14. I like the golden colour on his clothes a little more than the purple one. Though I guess purple is more Coran.

Anyhow, I like the portrait in post 25 the most. The lock of hair, the piercings, the black bow… It’s just so Coran. I love it. Great work with the portraits, XVIII!

Archived