Mod introduction

I've already been called a female before in an insulting context (by allirPM himself), so it's not a new thing if that was what you were hoping for.

And if you believe that STFW is an unappropriate answer, then <insert charade of quasi-insults>.

Guest Sick Boy

i was wondering if a mod could change the screen display resolution cause almost all resolutions looked pretty horrible in my 22'' widescreen monitor and im really impressed that someone worked on it. 1440x900 seems to be the best for a 22'' display

congratulations

Does it work with mod Planescape: Torment Tweak Pack?

And could you make, that the movies and backpack would be at the centre of screen(in PT)?

Great mod, i was waiting for such a thing. :)

Just dropping in to say great job to all who helped on this mod. I just started playing BG2SOA recently for the first time and it took me a while to find this mod.

Oddly the out of the box "unsupported" modes, the highest res crashes the game whenever I go to inventory. However after using this mod I can run in 1440x900 no crash, no bugs that I can find.

Winvista

2gb ram

geforce7600

-hexpane

Guest Guest

So is it basically impossible to play IE games in 1280x800 using this mod since the mod restriction says that the X value has to be different than 1280? I'm using a laptop with a 15.4" screen and I believe my largest supported screen res. is 1280x800. It'd be nice to play some of these games without them looking all stretched and stuff. :crazyeyes:

So is it basically impossible to play IE games in 1280x800 using this mod since the mod restriction says that the X value has to be different than 1280? I'm using a laptop with a 15.4" screen and I believe my largest supported screen res. is 1280x800. It'd be nice to play some of these games without them looking all stretched and stuff. :crazyeyes:
If you upgrade(uninstall if it's installed, remove the old mod files and apply the new) the mod to v2.1 from here... it doesn't have that anymore.

just got the GoG version of Planescape Torment and i have a weird problem with the widescreen mod.

my os is win7 64bit. i set it on 1920x1080.

when i install the mod everything looks fine, but when i run the game it plays at the upper left corner of the moniton, at 640x480 like a small window >_< (everything else is black)

1920x1080 is not supported or something else is wrong?

1920x1080 is not supported or something else is wrong?
It is, but only in the main game screen, as the Widescreen mod enlarges that, so the black surroundings are there to replace the none existing GUI elements in the other screens, unless you install a GUI mod alike this after the Widescreen mod...

And yes, ;) , the bigg has wrote that somewhere here already and you didn't read that, that's why the reply...

Edited by Jarno Mikkola

The original IE engine would be dead without this mod. Thank you so much!

Is there an updated version for the BG1 engine? The menus and smaller screens aren't centered, the text box is not expanded, the rest/pause buttons aren't shifted down and the small-area view takes place in the top-left of the screen. All of this is fixed in the BG2 engine version of the mod- will those changes be ported any time soon?