Photo

Compatibility with IWD EE?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Green Knight

Green Knight
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:13 PM

How does the UB, Fixpack and Item Upgrade work with EE?

Are they even required - or have UB/Fixpack been worked into the EE?

I couldn't find this information anywhere.

#2 CamDawg

CamDawg

Dreaming of a red Xmas

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 9298 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:29 PM

Heh, yes, that should probably be available somewhere. I'll go ahead and pin this thread.

Item Upgrade and Fixpack are fully included. Unifinished Business, sans the Marketh's Ring component, is included. (You could try to install Marketh's Ring, but it would likely fail to install.) We were able to further refine some of the quests with access to the original developer notes, which was excellent, so they may differ slightly if you've played UB in IWD or IWD-in-BG2 before.

I came here with a simple dream: a dream of killing all humans. And this is how it must end? Who's the real seven billion ton robot monster here? Not I. Not... I.

#3 Green Knight

Green Knight
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 01:50 PM

Heh, yes, that should probably be available somewhere. I'll go ahead and pin this thread.

Item Upgrade and Fixpack are fully included. Unifinished Business, sans the Marketh's Ring component, is included. (You could try to install Marketh's Ring, but it would likely fail to install.) We were able to further refine some of the quests with access to the original developer notes, which was excellent, so they may differ slightly if you've played UB in IWD or IWD-in-BG2 before.

Excellent work then!

Haven't played IWD since pre EE. I'm sure it will be fun again.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users