Imprisonment and Petrification Fix - Why not using the Bigg Tweak Pack?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

There are workarounds currently available for fixing the hardcoded Imprisonment and Petrification bugs that end the game when the main character is affected. Can you obtain permission to use the ones found in The Bigg Tweak Pack?

There is also a Shapeshifting Fix available from the BG2 Refinements mod that you could obtain permission to use. It's not perfect, but it's better than the Weidu one. I haven't seen any mention about fixing the missing werewolf and other shifted form resistances in the BG2 Fixpack readme.

There are workarounds currently available for fixing the hardcoded Imprisonment and Petrification bugs that end the game when the main character is affected. Can you obtain permission to use the ones found in The Bigg Tweak Pack?
Because those are tweaks, not pure fixes.

There is also a Shapeshifting Fix available from the BG2 Refinements mod that you could obtain permission to use. It's not perfect, but it's better than the Weidu one. I haven't seen any mention about fixing the missing werewolf and other shifted form resistances in the BG2 Fixpack readme.
Actually thanks to Taimon's "dispel magic fix - exe patch" there's a much better and flawless way to fix the "dispelling shapeshifting" issue (I've used it for IR and SR).

Archived