I'd like to express...

Raltar

...my undying gratitude for you for continuing your work on this mod despite all that has been thrown at you. I eagerly look forward to playing it when it is released. And I don't want to sound like I want you to hurry up, I've waited a long time, waiting more won't hurt me. Besides, I'd rather have it complete and polished than rushed...because rushed work can be pretty lame. Anyway, I'd just like to say again, thanks for working on the mod and all that.

...my undying gratitude for you for continuing your work on this mod despite all that has been thrown at you.  I eagerly look forward to playing it when it is released.  And I don't want to sound like I want you to hurry up, I've waited a long time, waiting more won't hurt me.  Besides, I'd rather have it complete and polished than rushed...because rushed work can be pretty lame.  Anyway, I'd just like to say again, thanks for working on the mod and all that.

Well put. Huzzahs indeed. :)

Guest Karieno

Soooooooo, I JUST stumbled upon this site by accident and I remember seeing that pic in the top left of the screen(holy crap that is one heck of a good freaking picture, details wise and just how you picked it to look :) ) anyway back to what I was scratching at. After just a few seconds of reading this I was entranced and have to say you guys gotta be pretty damn good to think of this stuff.

Yeah anywho about the pic, I remember seeing that in Neverwinter Nights one time when I was just questing and thought what goddess might have drawn that*ahem*

Welp good luck on completing this and I will keep myself posted with you guys

Guest Hide and Seek

This mod is too good to be true, and yet here it is, in progress. I shall hold my three thumbs for it. Good work.

Good to see that this project is still up and going, and not abandoned like some other mods in the distant past (Rowan springs to mind). My interest in BGII has waned considerably since the release of Oblivion, but it's mods like this that has, and will, keep me coming back for more.

Uriel

Well, I haven't abandoned it, and I actually have finished some of it (at least on my end)

With the majority of Tashia done (except for a few minor things) I shall finish the writing no later than mid-summer.

Well, I haven't abandoned it, and I actually have finished some of it (at least on my end)

With the majority of Tashia done (except for a few minor things) I shall finish the writing no later than mid-summer.

Glad to hear that Del is coalescing toward "content completion". It's been amazing how you've stuck with her all this time, Bri. Most mods would have been given up long ago. To say that Delainy is highly anticipated is like pointing out the sky is blue, the sun is hot, water is wet and hamsters are cute.

Colstan

Archived