so does SCS30 play nicely with any version of ascension and SR on bg2ee?

I know it plays nicely with bg2tweaks I asked about ascension ..@ geg_Ma3gau...

anyways bottom line until a non bp ascension happens .. or a less buggy bp version.. ascension is a no go for bg2ee for now

as for max hp from bg2tweakas and scs I install scs after bg2tweaks.. and therefore..all my fiends seem to fall under 50% more hp

no idea if they are max hp too... but i think only the 50% boost applies.. or if tweaks is installed after than max hp would apply ...possibly in addition but only if the 50% hp boost happens by adding hd...

cause than the bg2tweaks would just see "more"hd " to get max hp with...

would like to know if this is true...

hmm i was refering specificlly for the max hp for creatrures bg2tweaks componenet vrs or wondering if it worked with the 50% more hjp for dragons.. and 50% more hp for fiends ScS component..

never said anything bout mages etc

I know it plays nicely with bg2tweaks I asked about ascension ..@ geg_Ma3gau...

anyways bottom line until a non bp ascension happens .. or a less buggy bp version.. ascension is a no go for bg2ee for now

as for max hp from bg2tweakas and scs I install scs after bg2tweaks.. and therefore..all my fiends seem to fall under 50% more hp

no idea if they are max hp too... but i think only the 50% boost applies.. or if tweaks is installed after than max hp would apply ...possibly in addition but only if the 50% hp boost happens by adding hd...

cause than the bg2tweaks would just see "more"hd " to get max hp with...

would like to know if this is true...

No. the 50% more hp is not double-boosted by "max hp for all creatures in game". "max hp" will not give you that much hp anyway. I have no idea how exactly monsters are rolling they hp. lets say that Firky is a barbarian lol. with max hp installed he will have like 18+15hp(he wll always roll max)x9orx8 LOL =150( :D ) hp at lvl 9, and after that 3 hp will be added per level, right? so, at lvl 30 Firky will have like 30 - 9 = 21 x3 + 150 = 213 (brilliant math squeek) base hp (or something). and this (if both 50% and more hp are installed) will be boosted by SCS significantly - no matter the install order. probably.

now Tolgieras is a puny mage. so, up to lvl 9 formulae LOL is simple 6x10=60hp. in SCS he's lvl 25 I think, which means 25-10=15x1+60=75 HP

96 hp probably means that our good ol Tolgy is a dragon.

Heh, most of the questions being asked on this thread should've been asked in either Ascension's website or the Tweakpack forums... just sayin'... :undecided:

??? your reasoning escapes me i understand saying tweaks as tweaks has a max HP componenet ..but.. SCS has the 50% more hp boost componenet..

so not sure why you mentioned ascensions..??since ascs is installed after bg2tweaks... it makes more sense to ask on here if the effects are cumulative or ..just whichever is installed last...

asking on bg2tweaks makes some sense but not as much as scs overwrites a lot and patches a lot ..so being the last mod installed and having the 50% boost hp com[ponent for dragons fiends etc.......seems the place to ask

Archived