Consistency

Sergio

Haha yeah, that's just an error in the way the dialogue was written; the dialogue should end with the "it was a long shot." I was probably figuring most people would say they'd met Shar-Teel :)

Hi,
I've got a question for the dialog about shar-teel.

http://postimg.org/image/d5qd4xpwz/

Is it thought like if my character lied to Angelo in the first reply, when he said he never met shar-teel then he says otherwise??

I've got a bug in the sex encounter with phaere. I don't knopw for which arcane reason, but Angelo thinks I'm a female and does this dialogue, right after I had sex with Phaere:

http://s28.postimg.org/q0l7mdzjh/BGMain_2014_08_27_15_48_36_52.jpg

Isn't he acknoledging I'm the most beautiful male charname that ever walked earth? see how stylish I am

c2a3739aaed4fe4bbcda90e8e4aae4.jpg

Question number two: I've given the sword to Ginpachi, that time he asked me. I've even gained reputation. Why would this happen ?

BGMain_2014_08_27_20_40_16_07.jpg

Edit number 3: Angelo started to stutter, and he doesn't move properly. Is there a workaround? This bug started to happen as soon as we reached yagashura's camp.

HI Sergio,

Haha, that portrait :D

#1 is a known, and indeed rather infamous bug, although I kind of thought it had been fixed at some point. Are you using an older version?

#2 I'm not sure about...very few people choose to give him the sword, so it's possible this is a glitch that was never reported until now, but yes, Suu shouldn't be there.

#3 sounds more like a general problem that might have to do with your install, or other mods, but it's not my area of expertise. I remember things like that used to happen to me with different characters at different times. Hope it works out!

Best,

SV

... You're not using that install where you have Ascension installed after other NPC mods, right? Because if you have the mods installed in the wrong order again, I'm afraid that's really out of our hands - that's for the megamod forum.

HI Sergio,

Haha, that portrait :D

#1 is a known, and indeed rather infamous bug, although I kind of thought it had been fixed at some point. Are you using an older version?

#2 I'm not sure about...very few people choose to give him the sword, so it's possible this is a glitch that was never reported until now, but yes, Suu shouldn't be there.

#3 sounds more like a general problem that might have to do with your install, or other mods, but it's not my area of expertise. I remember things like that used to happen to me with different characters at different times. Hope it works out!

Best,

SV

1.~ANGELO/SETUP-ANGELO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Angelo NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II: v5

2. Ok. Your words make me think that I'm one of the few people in this world still playing a good character on baldur's gate :p

3. It was my fault. I checked it ;) - Sarevok was supposed to have a dialogue inside yaga-shura's camp, but he failed to do it properly and scripts were amassing on other scripts causing massive slowdowns :D. To avoid that I just killed him before reaching the camp.

... You're not using that install where you have Ascension installed after other NPC mods, right? Because if you have the mods installed in the wrong order again, I'm afraid that's really out of our hands - that's for the megamod forum.

:(

Archived