The curse of wanting too many things.

Domi

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For me the general attraction of NWN2 is the stand-alone modules, exactly because they are new stories. NWN2 is not set up at all to handle the multiple mods for the OC. It's an override-fest, so compatibility is out of the window. Theoretically, you can add small stand-alone modules into the OC, but really, I don't think I will be risking to make mods that require a replay of a game any more. I don't think it works with the NWN set-up and people's expectations. And yep, frankly, I want to handle a new story.

The big thing I prefered about "The Heir" was the greater flexibility about the protagonist. More choices about class selection. That, and it's already partially written.

Also, please don't be offended, but I was a bit put off by the tragic backstory in "The Curse."

Oh, good point, I didn't consider that. With the writing, I actually wanted to set both mods in the same world only about three centuries appart. Actually, that might be just the thing to do: start with the Heir, and if people like the world, do Curse as a sequel.... Hmm, I should think about that!

I voted Heir first, Curse, then Chimeras.

Actually, that might be just the thing to do: start with the Heir, and if people like the world, do Curse as a sequel.... Hmm, I should think about that!

That sounds like an excellent idea. Maybe by the time you're done I'll actually have time to play!

Archived