Photo

Site and Forum Feedback

52 replies to this topic

#46 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6555 posts
  • Location:The town where the dead haven't keeled over, yet. In Finland.

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:44 PM

Ahh, we are back, just in time to compete with SHSforums return. :p

Yes, we are aware that the sites are co-maintained, this post was just a pseudo ignorance, and multiple persona reliance/reference.

Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#47 Mike1072

Mike1072
  • Gibberling Poobah
  • 2424 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:00 AM

Hoorah!

#48 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 7266 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:24 AM

Yay!

Jarno: It's no secret the forums are on the same server...

#49 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6555 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:25 AM

Yay!
Jarno: It's no secret the forums are on the same server...

LMAU: You obviously didn't know there's invisible ink. Just quote me ... :p
Welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand.
Here's how to install all the ... mods you ever really could want to Infinity Engine games. I removed the stable word from there as Roxanne began to add BS mods that are likely to break compatibility from the BWS.

#50 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp

• Modders
  • 6555 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:15 AM

The forums "Sending a PM to xxx" feature, where the interface to which you first write PM's to, aka this:
zoommeeeimp.jpg
... suffers if the Windows has text zoom greater than 100% "hello size 9 text, on 3840x2160 display", or that's the assumed factor of difference, for reference I have it in that picture on 150%(on Mozilla Firefox v57.0.4 64-bit)... and it leaves out exactly 11 x -characters from the line, it's not a large problem, as one can scroll it, but there's no "elevator" to indicate ... but when display sizes become larger and the zoom will become required, it will become a problem in the future.
Not that I know how to fix that.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 09 January 2018 - 10:18 AM.

#51 lynx

lynx
  • Modders
  • 3082 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:50 PM

Jarno, you need your own interpreter. But if I grasped anything, you could just manually wrap the text if you don't want to scroll it.

GemRB - IE anywhere.
Mages needed! Looking for Planescape: Torment testers
Market android version IS NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE: reported bugs will be ignored! Still looking for builders ...

#52 Luke

Luke
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:08 PM

"The site isn't using a private connection. Someone might be able to see or change the information you send or get through this site."

It'd be nice if the site owner secured the site and our data using HTTPS...

#53 Mike1072

Mike1072
  • Gibberling Poobah
  • 2424 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:47 PM

Yeah, it would.  When we migrate to IPB 4, we should be able to set that up.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users