Portrait Preferences

Drybones

Portrait preferences  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nah, it is rather dark. But I am currently too busy (lazy) to do anything about that. :) Also, I kinda think it looks better somehow. It works with the highlights and shadows and stuff in the picture. Although, I might be wrong. I tend to become blind to mistakes in my own portraits, probably because I stare at them for so long. So, I always appreciate constructive criticism. :)

Most impressive. I can make out the dark green background now and you can actully see where he ends and the sky begins. I'd still prefer a lighter background, but that's just me being incredibly fussy. And I'm not the one to be making decisions here. :)

First: thank you all so much for your positive comments. :)

And to answer Domi's question: no, I actually didn't even think of Perrin when I made the portrait, even though I have read the books. :) I based it on a picture of Johnny Depp. And, although Johnny is handsome enough, I hope the portrait doesn't really resemble him anymore, as that would mean that I failed in doing what I intended to do. :)

I failed to notice how ancient this topic was and so voted "sultry" (because Tiffany Taylor is cute), but the "default" suits me just as fine; didn't see any "masthead" though?

Now that that's been said, further apologies for reviving a (probably) dead poll: Sorry.

Archived