Portrait Preferences

Drybones

Portrait preferences  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I failed to notice how ancient this topic was and so voted "sultry" (because Tiffany Taylor is cute), but the "default" suits me just as fine; didn't see any "masthead" though?

Now that that's been said, further apologies for reviving a (probably) dead poll: Sorry.

If I understand you correctly, 'sultry' and 'masthead' were two different ones in the poll... the picture used now however, was a late® entry, which promptly annihilated the competition in it's awesomeness.

Just happen to have Delainy's full sized protrait hanging around, eh Colstan? :)

I've got just about every portrait related to the BG series lumped in one directory. I collect them for no particular reason. It's also helpful when a modder loses a portrait (which actually happened once).

...I guess you could call me a portrait packrat. (Har har!)

Colstan

I've got just about every portrait related to the BG series lumped in one directory. I collect them for no particular reason. It's also helpful when a modder loses a portrait (which actually happened once).

...I guess you could call me a portrait packrat. (Har har!)

Colstan

Colstan collects the portraits for no reason, yes. He also uses only one hand when using his computer.

Guest Guest
Colstan collects the portraits for no reason, yes. He also uses only one hand when using his computer.

Does that include the other pics I collect?

bigmac.jpg

cheatavatar.jpg

bear.jpg

bird.jpg

I really do collect a lot of weird ass pics.

Colstan

Heh, let's do try to keep this thread semi on topic :)

Sorry about that, Bri. I was just a bit surprised that Tameon could read my thoughts and see what's on my hard drive as well. Talented man, he is!

I'll keep my silly pics to myself, from here on out.

Colstan

Isn't that funny. All of the female portraits for Delainy are more or less equally acceptable, but I just can't say I like either of the Durlyle's. The first is too pointy and the second looks like someone I know.

I've got something very specific in mind when I think of Durlyle, and it isn't either of these gents, unfortunately. The closest I've yet seen is this portrait of Rabain's.

That's the problem when you think about a character before you've seen a portrait: once you've decided what they look like, that's what they look like.

Heh, yes, Delainy has a good variety of pictures available. As such, I think she is covered pretty well in that regard.

However, I agree that a few more choices for Durlyle would be good. I do like the pictures already up, but a little more variety couldn't hurt either.

Archived