Helm and the Law domain

Grammarsalad

Hello,

It really seems like Watchers should have access to the Law domain. Helm is like 'embodied Lawfulness' if any deity is. I think that you should give them major access to Law and eliminate Astral. If you want to keep Astral, perhaps give them minor access to it in place of elemental.

My opinion anyway :D

Thanks

The sphere access is from Faiths & Avatars, so I'm pretty comfortable with them.

It's easy enough to change to make on your own, though--around line 3000 in the tp2, you'll find where Helm's spheres are assigned. Adding 'law = major' in there would do it.

Have noticed this too and can agree with Grammarsalad, even though it's not faithful to F&A (no pun intended). I can't list any spells from the "Astral" sphere of the top of my head that are in BGII(EE), so having access to the Astral sphere is not an advantage. Also the sphere of numbers can be given to more specialty priests (Lorekeepers of Oghma? Strategists of the Red Knight?). Off the top of my head, the sphere of numbers were restricted to very few classes/kits in AD&D: Specialty priests of Selune and Mystra as well as monks (who in AD&D are closer to clerics than 3E monks).

The sphere access is from Faiths & Avatars, so I'm pretty comfortable with them.

It's easy enough to change to make on your own, though--around line 3000 in the tp2, you'll find where Helm's spheres are assigned. Adding 'law = major' in there would do it.

...surprising.

Anyway, this is all I need.

Thanks!

Archived