Bugs/Typos in v3

Grim Squeaker

Guest Baldurdurdur
Okay, I'll investigate it. Sorry for the delay. Could you confirm which talk it's between? I'll start by looking around the 21st/22nd one but an exact number would be great :)
Guest Baldurdurdur
Okay, I'll investigate it. Sorry for the delay. Could you confirm which talk it's between? I'll start by looking around the 21st/22nd one but an exact number would be great :)

I have this problem aswell. It happened as soon as the shenanigans began when Tyris says " I love you".

Guest baldurdurdur
Hmmm... can't see anything wrong, but that info would definitely help. If you have a Jaheira romance (especially if it's serious) then that might narrow down the problem.
Guest baldurdurdur
Hmmm... can't see anything wrong, but that info would definitely help. If you have a Jaheira romance (especially if it's serious) then that might narrow down the problem.

i keep doin blank replys. sorry. I am doing the jaheira romance aswell but i sorted the problem by kicking tyris out of the party then rejoining her. I think that might end the good run I had with her but i can play the game which is the main thing.

Well, kicking her out will definitely kill her romance. It seems that the conflict between Jaheira and Tyris seems to be the problem. Was the Jaheira romance serious? Have to slept with her?

Any information you could provide would be appreciated so I can fix this bug for others :p

Guest baldurdurdur
Well, kicking her out will definitely kill her romance. It seems that the conflict between Jaheira and Tyris seems to be the problem. Was the Jaheira romance serious? Have to slept with her?

Any information you could provide would be appreciated so I can fix this bug for others :p

the jaheira romance wasn't serious but the tyris one was. Tyris told my pc she loved him and he slept with her. As soon as the night was over I stepped out of a door into the docks district and the problem started.

the jaheira one is a slow romance anyway so i think it was early on in it but i cant be sure. I've had her from the beginning and didnt find tyris till after i did a few of the athkatla missions.

thinking about it, I can't remember the last time the jaheira romance kicked in but that might be because I'm in the underdark. I haven't gotten very intimate in the romance and I think she's been repeating the same lines to me. I'll let you know if anything else crops up. I hope this helps.

I've also added a few mods to the game like unfinished business and tactics and a few times the game has crashed in certain places and i had to cheat to get past it. these are the mods i installed in case they may have contributed to the problem:

auren aseph npc, bg2 fixpack, tyris flare npc, kelsey npc, ease of use, tactics and unfinished business.

Guest ADI82

Having a bug with Tyrus where certain quest required people arent appearing.

The slave dude in Copper Corronet and the the traitor that Mae'Var asks you to kill have both vanished, so I cant finish either of those quests. Ive played through them probly half a dozen times before with no issues until I installed Tyrus. This is the only mod I have. Any thoughts?

Having a bug with Tyrus where certain quest required people arent appearing.

The slave dude in Copper Corronet and the the traitor that Mae'Var asks you to kill have both vanished, so I cant finish either of those quests. Ive played through them probly half a dozen times before with no issues until I installed Tyrus. This is the only mod I have. Any thoughts?

I'm afraid Tyris doesn't touch either of them, so I really have no explanation. ARe you sure your game is patched correctly?

Guest ADI82

Yeah. The game is fully patched and has remained exactly the same for a couple of playthroughs. Upon downloading Tyrus I began a new game to find Mae'Vars traitor was missing. Loading up old saves didnt fix the problem so I went ahead and started a new character again, this second time Hendak was missing. The only explanation I could think of was Tyrus.

Just thought id ask. I reinstalled and repatched the game and its working fine now, havent installed Tyrus again yet however. Perhaps ill wait for the next version of her to be released.

Guest ADI82

I think I may have found the problem. I reinstalled my game and everything worked fine, played through the same areas and all NPCs where present. I then installed Tyris again and Mae'Vars traitor was missing again. Then I had the idea to load up my save before I spoke to him and bring Tyris downstairs with my PC when I spoke to him, she had a comment to make while he handed out the quest, and when I entered the Seas Bounty, the man was there.

Could it be if Tyris doesnt get in her comment it doesnt initiate the quest properly?

Archived