Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modifikation Diskussion

jastey

Thank you for the kind words!

I made an update, it's linked in the first post: Beta 0.5

Changes are:

-more proof reading and resolving of some dialogue repetitions. Big thank you to Ana Christina!

-added a "translation guide" for potential translators, as there are much lines that are the same as in BG1NPC (Ajantis romance).

Thank you, Senka! Your testing and feed back helped to improve it very much.

Nothing new concerning the CombatCounter check yet, but as soon as I have something better it will be updated.

EDIT: Turned this thread into a discussion thread and linked to it from the mod's download page.

Edited by jastey

There is a bug in version 1. Do not visit Durlag's Tower with it, as the teleporting to the chess board won't trigger in some areas. I am working on a fixed version, but I need some help with this. Many thanks to Wisp for finding that out!

Edited by jastey
Guest TJHoenecke
There is a bug in version 1. Do not visit Durlag's Tower with it, as the teleporting to the chess board won't trigger in some areas. I am working on a fixed version, but I need some help with this. Many thanks to Wisp for finding that out!

Has this been fixed yet in v2.1?

Guest jastey*

Yes, sorry, that's what the "The areascript overwriting bug is fixed." is supposed to mean. The bug concerning the chessboard in Durlag's tower is fixed in version 2.x.