Portrait Preferences

Drybones

Portrait preferences  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Probably because I missed some tweak when creating the groups.  :D I'm still finalizing some settings--gotta replace those pips with full moons, for example.  :D

How come our piccies are so small anyway? Oh damn, I've got to say something about the portraits as well in this post or I'll be OT and Bri will hurt me...

So the portraits... they are... erm... well...ah... oh f*ck it...

I can't say I'm surprised by the one you like Camdawg ;-)

I'm not even going to ask. :D

For me, the reasoning goes like this: Delainy comes from a tribal society, which gives me a preference for the masthead, masthead clone, and tribal pics. (As an aside, we really need to come up with better nicks for those photos :D ) That being said, I don't like the 80s hair of tribal Delainy, and I think the headdress of the current masthead makes her look like a Druid.

Heh, I'm just teasing Cam ^_^

More seriously, I agree that we need to come up with better nicknames.

My own preference is for the more tribal ones...I guess I prefer the first one myself, though, cuz it doesn't seem like she is the type of person to have her breasts enter five minutes before the rest of her does...

I mean, she could poke someone's eye out with one of those ;-)

Archived