Hopefully asked and answered...

cmorgan

Just a quick check. I am getting error callouts like

C-ARN25J

Incorrect variable: GLOBALCD_KELDORN_WK1 (block #0:Global(S:Name*,S:Area*,I:Value*)(15))

MGKHOL01

Incorrect variable: LOCALSCDNOREPEAT (block #0:Global(S:Name*,S:Area*,I:Value*)(15))

Top level condition was: Global("CDNoRepeat","LOCALS",0)

Incorrect variable: LOCALSCDNOREPEAT (block #0:SetGlobal(S:Name*,S:Area*,I:Value*)(30))

Action was: SetGlobal("CDNoRepeat","LOCALS",1)

I get these on trigger references that apply to mod dialog DV's not installed, which is fine (compiles, works when referenced mod is installed later on in the order, etc.)

C-AW01TL

Incorrect variable: GLOBALSPRITE_IS_DEADJ#KELSEY (block #0:Trigger object(0))

Transition trigger was: InParty("j#kelsey")

Incorrect variable: GLOBALSPRITE_IS_DEADJ#KELSEY (block #1:Trigger object(0))

Transition trigger was: InMyArea("j#kelsey")

Incorrect variable: GLOBALSPRITE_IS_DEADJ#KELSEY (block #2:Trigger object(0))

Transition trigger was: !StateCheck("j#kelsey",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)

results in no worries for the dialog. But in the upper cases, these are referencing repairs already installed on the game (Fixpack stuff). Can someone point out what is ignorable, and what isn't?

Strange, the norepeat variable gets set and queried, so it shouldn't be incorrect. Did you scan variables before running this check?

If you scanned variables then installed a mod, rescan.

To be honest, the variable checker got some false positives, but it should work perfectly with common actions/triggers.

Hmmm. I'll check and report back. It may be that I scanned variables, installed a mod, uninstalled it, and then re-installed it, all without re-scanning the variables. I may have gotten lazy not followed proper procedures in as exemplary a fashion as I usually do.

Archived