Weird message

Athos

I was in the underdark, fighting some drows inside the beholder's hive, and Sarah was injured badly. Then I got this strange message on the dialogue window: "Sarah - You? Stay back! I won't let you near Janie! : Sarah"

What was that about? And who is Janie?

Oh, and the message kept repeting until I healed her...

wtf indeed... I'm getting the message again everytime she gets seriously wounded. But it just started happening on the underdark. I wonder if they'll stop when I get back to surface.

You think this could be something from another mod interfering?

You've got a weird game...

I'm not trying to discourage you or tell you to not play the mod, but with the exception of the stutter bug (thank you for pointing it out again), most of the problems people have been encountering are problems that either I've never heard of in all of this mod's releases or they were problems apparent in old versions of the mod that were fixed (or at least I hope they were because I haven't gotten anymore backed complaints about them.)

I won't be able to do anymore bug fixing for a bit because of uni-related stuff, but I do hope it works out for you and if it doesn't, I'll be back soon to see what we can do to fix it (if it's even a Sarah related thing).

EDIT: Corrected a word because I type faster than I think.

Not to worry, it's just a minor inconvenience :thumbsup:

Another thing happened, though I believe I know where to blame this one.

*** SPOILER ***

Sarah was talking about how she was feeling after her mother died... but no such thing happened in my game. I think it's because I have the SCSII component that puts Watcher's Keep beetween SOA and TOB. So I'm in Watcher's Keep right now, and having TOB banthers, but if there's a TOB quest regarding her mother death, it couldn't have hapened yet. Just thought I'd let you know.

Another thing happened, though I believe I know where to blame this one.

*** SPOILER ***

Sarah was talking about how she was feeling after her mother died... but no such thing happened in my game. I think it's because I have the SCSII component that puts Watcher's Keep beetween SOA and TOB. So I'm in Watcher's Keep right now, and having TOB banthers, but if there's a TOB quest regarding her mother death, it couldn't have hapened yet. Just thought I'd let you know.

Same problem here, I'm playing ToB, I've never been in Watcher's keep during SoA, so I don't think it's SCSII related. She said her mother died... which - if that happened - my char must have been distracted... not much of a loving girlfriend she is! :thumbsup:

Archived