Call for Delainy Alpha Playtesters

Grim Squeaker

Actually, playtesting has been quiet for some time now, since Camdawg hasn't found the time yet to produce a new build. Last one was still very much alpha, anyway. Not that it matters (or should matter) to me a lot right now, being in the middle of my exams. Any updates, Cam?

Don't know if playtesting is still going on, or what build we're on if it is, but I'm always happy to help. Otherwise, I'll wait the for the complete package.

Keep up the wonderful work!

Well, it is kind of going on, but there hasn't been any work put into it in a while. So, there is no reason you couldn't playtest, but until we get in gear, there isn't more content to view.

Hi Everyone! Althoug this is my first post at G3, I've been visiting this site everyday since two years. I've been waiting for Delainy to be released almost since its first posts. I can't express how interested I am in this mod and how many times I've clicked on "Dealiny Forums" to see if there were any new posts. And know that I see that the mod is near to be released (at last, this year will be a happy one!) I'm full of illusion!

Please, if you need an alpha tester you can count on me. I've never been an alpha tester so I don't know really what must I do, but if you need me Bri, just send me a Pm.

Thank you very much for having the idea of making Del a Npc. I never played BG ToTSC and I just started doing that only to meet her. Bye!

Well, I do have a little more work done, but it is really rough. I can only apologize for the delays, but it wasn't entirely me. I had the majority of the writing for SoA done in 6 months, after all. However, if I'm going to get it done, it will be this year. It's not like BG II is getting any younger (though still more pleasing from a story point for me than NWN)

When Cam had been around, Del-SoA was coded after written up. With his departure, there was still some SoA material not included, not to mention ToB. I want to get ToB written, and then try to get it all released at once.

Thanks for asking, though!

Guest Forsakenden Demogorgon

If I could be of any help tell me. I can do voice acting a bit. lol.. Although I have no clue about the scripting for the mods. Again, been waiting for long, keep up the good work..

When Cam had been around, Del-SoA was coded after written up. With his departure, there was still some SoA material not included, not to mention ToB. I want to get ToB written, and then try to get it all released at once.

Thanks for asking, though!