Some questions to BGQE

Edit: sorry, wrong post.

Anyway, I don't think that I have fully understood the quest. The things have gone like that:

--> he got caught in a fight
---> a monster bite his arm
---> his fiance cut his arm off
---> now he is troubled because his fiance could be a great knight (?) - I don't understand...

He is troubled because of his reaction in this moment, his reaction towards her. He has a very bad conscience about this. And yes, he tries to adjust to the thought that his fiancée is not a fair maiden but probably a warrior like himself.

Got some queries:

Where is the mother of the two children for the quest "Babysitting in Nashkel"?

I gave Tina 20 gp - ntohing happened. Did I do something wrong?

There is a woman near the tavern in nashkel called "taris" asking me to find her husband - where is him? :D

What do you mean by fishing's village? Ulgoth's beard?

I solved the slime quest in the "evil" way - am I wrong thinking the outcome is still the same, no matter if you get the real "sure" antidote or the "uncertain" one?

Babysitting in Nashkel: The mother is either with the children, or your PC takes care of them and is constantly talked to by one of the children. The mother then returns after a while. Are you saying she didn't?

Tina: The dialogue goes so that she gives it back to you directly before she leaves.

Taris: Not from this mod. I have no idea hwere her husband would be. :)

Fishing village is this area: http://www.forgottenwars.com/bg1/ar1400.htm

Slime quest: That depends on what your result was. The alternative antidote has a random effect that can lead to the happy ending, or it could do nothing, or it could turn everything to worse. The real antidote always gives the happy ending.

babysitting in nashkel: what I meant is that I was unable to find the mother even after exploring all Nashkel

Tina: I understood that she gave me back the 20 gp: what I was asking is if I will meet her later again...

Taris: Thanks. Edit: I discovered that Taris is involved on dorn's personal quest.

Fishing Village: ;)

Slime quest: the alternative antidote led to the happy ending. That's why I asked. Thanks for explaining.

Family's treasure quest: I gave the father 600 gp and he found me in beregost and thanked me. Is the quest definitely over? ;)

oh well , I'm chaotic evil.

I seem to have read that you should have had a reputation up to 12 or being a paladin - I usually play evil characters with really high reputation, especially in bg1 - that's why I was asking if I had done something wrong.

Archived