Parsing error on setup when press S, why ?

deratiseur

Please, help me

This is my debug :

What should be done with all components that are NOT YET installed?

nstall them, kip them, [A]sk about each one?

What should be done with all components that are ALREADY installed?

[R]e-install them, ninstall them, kip them, [A]sk about each one? ERROR: problem parsing TP file [DERATS_KITS/SETUP-DERATS_KITS.TP2]: Not_found

FATAL ERROR: Not_found

I can install all or some parts of my module, but when the setup ask about what i want do, if i press S for "skip", for the NOT YET ou for the ALREADY, i have this error message.

That' has never append with the old versions of my mod, this appear only with the last release.

Have you an idea of what's wrong ?

Does your DEBUG file not actually say *what* is 'Not_found'? This might be a WeiDU bug then, because I thought WeiDU (as of several releases ago) was supposed to do this. Plus it shouldn't really be reporting any errors for skipped components.

Did you change the tp2 when the mod was already installed? That can be a bad thing, but I've never seen it report a Not_found for a skipped component. Might want to ask about it in the WeiDU forum.

This might be a WeiDU bug then, because I thought WeiDU (as of several releases ago) was supposed to do this.

I don't know who gave you that idea, but he was wrong (and it wasn't me). What I fixed was a very specific instance of that problem; I can't fix the general problem no more that I can achieve cold fusion or world peace.

So not only can OCaml not find its own arse with both hands, it doesn't even know it was looking for its arse?

Take this DEBUG for example. Previously it would've said something like this:

ERROR: Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
Pretty useless to debug a tp2 10000s of lines of code long. But this one additional line let me find the problem in under 5 minutes:
ERROR: cannot convert kit_ids_number or %kit_ids_number% to an integer
So how is it that it can report what was not found in some cases but not others?
Does your DEBUG file not actually say *what* is 'Not_found'? This might be a WeiDU bug then, because I thought WeiDU (as of several releases ago) was supposed to do this. Plus it shouldn't really be reporting any errors for skipped components.

Did you change the tp2 when the mod was already installed? That can be a bad thing, but I've never seen it report a Not_found for a skipped component. Might want to ask about it in the WeiDU forum.

I'm sorry, i haven't more informations to write. The posted debug is the only one i have, all my tests made the same result and debug.

"Did you change the tp2 when the mod was already installed?". That's a good question, as i am in modder mod. So i try this. I have uninstalled all the component, then reinstall only one of thems without changing anything. And when i say "install" to the NEVER INSTALLED and "skip" to the "ALWAYS INSTALLED", the error occur. So no, it's not an error of a tp2 change.

Archived