[Pre-RC_Luridel] Random small fixes and additions from PM or offsite notes

cmorgan

#1 - Inn flirts missing some options for quiet PC.

Lost where/whom this came from, but it is a valid feedback point:

PS: The inn flirt that comes up when you forcetalk Aran - PC chooses wearing the dress option. You may want to add a PC option for those who can't dance and don't drink alcohol, (a sit and talk sorta thing or something of that nature).

IF ~~ a797
  SAY ~[ARAN] You look right fine to me any day, but that dress might just be outlawed in some places, eh? You thinkin' o' perhaps kickin' up your heels, or did you think you might have a drink wi' me? There's no one else around right now.~
  ++ ~[PC] I would love to dance, but I think it might cause... problems.~ + a798
  ++ ~[PC] Actually, I was looking for someone else. But I'll have a drink, if you are buying.~ + a809
  ++ ~[PC] I shudder to think what you call 'dancing', and I am not sure I should trust you as a drinking partner.~ + a803
  ++ ~[PC] How about we skip all of this small talk and I start stripping you, right here, right now?~ + a801
  ++ ~[PC] You know, the dress is fun, but I think it shows that I need to get some of the grime off of my legs. Shall we go find the baths, and have a nice wash?~ + a816
END

In several blocks like this, there is no "just sit and watch things" option. Plenty for the bold, but not for the shy. So,

/* relax and think options for inn flirt blocks */
+ ~RandomNum(6,1)~ + @174 + a5140 // @174  = ~[PC] I think that I would like to just sit here, and watch what is going on.~
+ ~RandomNum(6,2)~ + @174 + a5141
+ ~RandomNum(6,3)~ + @174 + a5142
+ ~RandomNum(6,4)~ + @175 + a5143 // @175  = ~[PC] Sometimes it is nice to just sit and think.~
+ ~RandomNum(6,5)~ + @175 + a5144
+ ~RandomNum(6,6)~ + @175 + a5145

IF ~~ a5140 SAY @176 IF ~~ THEN EXIT END // @176 = ~[ARAN] Aye. There might be a good bit o' fun in that. An' mayhap those two in th' corner over there will turn out to be a couple, eh? Might be a sight to watch.~
IF ~~ a5141 SAY @177 IF ~~ THEN EXIT END // @177 = ~[ARAN] Sounds... nice.~
IF ~~ a5142 SAY @178 IF ~~ THEN EXIT END // @178 = ~[ARAN Nothin' like a good round o' peaceful, quiet nothin'. It beats th' usual screamin', dodgin', an dyin' any day.~
IF ~~ a5143 SAY @179 IF ~~ THEN EXIT END // @179 = ~[ARAN] Aye, then. I will drink to your health, an' to th' confusion o' your enemies.~
IF ~~ a5144 SAY @180 IF ~~ THEN EXIT END // @180 = ~[ARAN] (He looks at you with a keen eye, raising a glass in salute.)~
IF ~~ a5145 SAY @181 IF ~~ THEN EXIT END // @181 = ~[ARAN] I can see you be in a quiet mood after all, eh? Suits me right fine. I can think o' worse things to be doin' than sittin' here with you.~

Archived