Battle with Sarevok - BG1/EET - Can't leave cathedral

@Roxanne, Did you ever think about doing an entire campaign inside the engine? Since you already know it so well it could/would be a great opportunity, IMO. A sort of total overhaul type campaign would truly be one of a kind!

I am not sure what you have in mind here. SandrahRtF and SandrahToT are each almost something like a new campaign.

RtF continues the game after ToB and it introduces a dual player team of protagonist + Sandrah to solve a new plotline with the help of other NPCs. It revisits the complete scenerie of BG trilogy areas and adds 100+ new areas etc.Many old NPCs appear again in different roles and occupations.Both protagonists must stay alive and work together to win against a cast of new opponents.

ToT even changes this further since your protagonist is replaced by a fixed figure through which you play the game (the heroine Midnight from the Time of Troubles) and you need a number of companions e.g. Cyric, the assasin to win your game. In addition to the challenge that you need to keep those NPCs alive, you must also be careful with actions and decisions since you cannot alter the history of the Realms in such a way that it changes your own possible existence.

Whaat. Wow. I didn't realize it added *that* much stuff! I actually thought it was a simple companion mod for some reason. Sheesh. I need to pay more attention.

Well now I feel worse, haha. I really would like to play through The Sandrah Saga now, but I'm already 100+ hours deep and started Siege of Dragonspear already. Ugh. I wish there was a way to somehow more easily add content during a current playthrough (even though in this case it wouldn't matter much, since I've missed a ton of her stuff in the first game.)

Dang.