Comments on "Progress Reports"

Guest Alaya

Guest Kukunbei

Gracias por la bienvenida! si entiendo ingles, pero me cuesta escribir this is my big problem, about the mod im looking forward for playing it, i dont have any problem with the language, i have been playing the game and i understand it very well. I hope everything goes well with the mod, im waiting for the release!

Aprecio mucho el intento por responderme en español !!! gracias!!!

muchos saludos desde southamerica !!

Hola Kukunbei!! eres de America del Sur? estupendo ! yo tambien lo soy. Comparto tu opinion respecto al mod, cuento los dias para el release!!

Im playing the game (again) and i reach the slayer change, i really hate Anomen reaction ... you just tourned into a hellish monster and he said leave me be? WTF!! what kind of romance is that? :D besides he never mention again the slayer change, to hell with him :D i was wondering ... how HD would react?? and if in future conversations you cand talk about that little "problem"

Im waiting for this mod, Haer Dalis :cry:

Guest Guest-ish
Im playing the game (again) and i reach the slayer change, i really hate Anomen reaction ... you just turned into a hellish monster and he said leave me be? WTF!! what kind of romance is that?  :cry: besides he never mention again the slayer change, to hell with him  :D i was wondering ...  how HD would react??  and if in future conversations you cand talk about that little "problem"

I can't help but agree with this. That had to be the WRONGEST conversation in a romance ever. Anomen is supposed to be madly in love with Charname and yet he disregards her feelings completely! (stupid Bioware people...)

That wouldn't happen with Haer'Dalis, would it? I mean, a Doomguard would be more intrigued than appalled, right?

As you've already guessed, Haer'Dalis will not react the same way as Anomen. As for how he will react, you'll have to wait and see. :D

(murmured under breath): Curses! And I thought that would work, too!

:D Kidding. :cry:

Guest silverbard

I do hate to do this, but it's kind of nice to know. If you could make a broad guess, how far along would you say you are on this? Percentage-wise? Been waiting a long time for this mod... I love Haer'dalis, and I'm so irked that bioware cut his romance in favor of keeping that dink Anomen's. Haer'dalis just seems like he's be a much more fun character to be romanced by. It'll be nice to have someone to choose from besides the romance novel hero.

Well, since the main problem has always been time, rather than the actual amount of work, it's a bit hard to give any numbers that would mean anything.

But... umm... would 64.2% make you feel happier? :cry:

Hey, if you guys *do* need help with the actual testing of it and bug reporting, I'd be more than willing to help out.  :D  :cry:

Thank you for the offer, but there isn't really anything to test at the moment. We'll probably advertise for beta testers when we get that far, so I hope you'll still be willing to help then :D

Thank you for the offer, but there isn't really anything to test at the moment. We'll probably advertise for beta testers when we get that far, so I hope you'll still be willing to help then

Oh, I definitly will. Just tell me and I'll be there in a heartbeat! (or more, depending when I get on again :cry: ) I'm sooooo looking forward to playing it!! :D

Archived