NWN2 Flirtpacks

Domi

I am starting to work on NWN2 Flirtpacks, so if you have flirts or ideas for Elanee, Neeshka, Casavir, Gann or Saffiya, you can always drop one with me. Player-initiated only. All authors will of course be credited :(

More info:

Each set consists approximately of: 5 random responces to the PC initiated action or phrase. One (or more) can be expanded into a longer convo. It's easy for me to add remarks from other NPCs if they pop in one at a time, or respond to one another (ie both should be in the party.) It's more convoluted to do a few who should interject one after another. In general, we are looking for quick, playful exchanges that concentrate rather on the NPCs and back and forth than trying to decribe PC's feelings (unless you present those feelings as PC's options.)

If you want to use a body or face animations, note it in // // before the line that will show on the screen, ie

Deadline for the submissions, I'd say June 1st, and hopefully the pack will be out in time for the summer. You can send the flirts to me, e-mail or PM at www.gibberlings3.net preffered.

Anyone wants to voice Neeshka's scene on the Walls - please give me a shout too!

Example:

Elanee //Smile//: Blah-blah-blah.

So, the structure is like this:

PC Initiated Flirt: (Wink at Elanee.)

Elanee's random Responce 1 (Short Responce): It's good to see you in high spirits.

Elanee's random Responce 2 (Short Responce)

Elanee's random Responce 3 (Short Responce)

Elanee's random Responce 4 (Short Responce)

Elanee's random Responce 5 (Expanded Responce): I might as well ask. Why are you winking at me?

PC Reply 1: I have this peculiar twitch in my eye, that's all. --> E1

PC Reply 5: I'm hitting on you, to be honest. --> E5

E1:

Elanee: The rot-lilly bulb paste applied three times a day should take care of that.

Elanee (PC is a druid): But you should know it yourself, having grown with the Merdelain's herbal lore!

etc.

This is a great idea! I finally got a PC than can run NWN2, so I've been playing through . . . with your Bishop, of course. Really stellar work, btw. :( And then I was thinking of how most guys think Neeshka is better as a romantic option than Elanee, but sadly has little interaction after Act 1. So I was bored one day and wrote a couple Neeshka flirts, which I'll PM to you, though I don't know how good they are.

Sadly, I don't have a hope of modding NWN2 because my toolset is dysfunctional, but maybe I can at least help out a bit. NWN2 shows promise in the character department, but sadly falls short. Thanks for taking the initiative and filling the chars out a bit. :D

Thank you, excellent stuff :( Never can be too many of those, if you see any other possibilities, just shoot them my way. And I keep hoping to try to get people to see the possibilities in modding the original campaign for OC-MotB. Heh, I was just writing (Wink at Elanee.) one, lol!

Glad you liked Bishop!

This is a great idea! I finally got a PC than can run NWN2, so I've been playing through . . . with your Bishop, of course. Really stellar work, btw. :( And then I was thinking of how most guys think Neeshka is better as a romantic option than Elanee, but sadly has little interaction after Act 1. So I was bored one day and wrote a couple Neeshka flirts, which I'll PM to you, though I don't know how good they are.

Sadly, I don't have a hope of modding NWN2 because my toolset is dysfunctional, but maybe I can at least help out a bit. NWN2 shows promise in the character department, but sadly falls short. Thanks for taking the initiative and filling the chars out a bit. :D

Modding in a romance for Neeshka is something that I keep getting asked to do (and really want to play).

If you're accepting contributions, domi, I wouldn't mind lending a hand with this. :D

Thank you, excellent stuff Never can be too many of those, if you see any other possibilities, just shoot them my way. And I keep hoping to try to get people to see the possibilities in modding the original campaign for OC-MotB.

:D Glad you liked them okay. If I write any more, which I suppose I plan to do, I'll send them to you.

Heh, I was just writing (Wink at Elanee.) one, lol!

:(

Domi. You are now my best friend forever for making this mod. Especially since you're making flirts for GANN :crazyeyes:. Seriously though, his character had so much potential but it was completely wasted. Maybe this will help bring some of that back.

Oh, they are not that bad, plus lots of males clamour for having Neeshka's romance finished... or as finished as romance could be in the OC. :crazyeyes: I am actually hoping for someone else to write most of Gann's flirts, because I hate the guy with a vengeance.

Hm.. could we actually *add* a new NPC to the OC? That would solve so many qualms... And, sorry Domi, but between Casavir and Bishop, I would choose a monastery. Hamlet was right on that one.

Sand is tons of wasted potential, and about Gann.. I have no idea. No MoB here.

Yes, you can. There is that persistent companion, Thenathiel or something like that, but she is game independent. The problem is that the added companion will stand out; because you cannot use area triggers, most dialogues will have to feed off other dialogues (the way I do with Bishop), plus every character you add, will have potential to conflict with every other character. Unlike WeiDU, Electron Toolset is over-write thing.

As for Sand, I liked him in the beginning, but his later pettiness turned me against him. And he was never successful at anything he undertook on my behalf. So, meh, he lost me as potential romance :crazyeyes:

Oh, they are not that bad, plus lots of males clamour for having Neeshka's romance finished... or as finished as romance could be in the OC. :crazyeyes: I am actually hoping for someone else to write most of Gann's flirts, because I hate the guy with a vengeance.

Would you mind sharing why? I mean, did his personality just grate on you, or did his 'romance' (or basically lack thereof) disappoint you, or anything like that?

Heh, I haven't even played MotB yet (been busy IRL), so I'm afraid I can't help with Gann. :crazyeyes: I mean, I've been spoiled enough that I know he seems potentially more flirtatious than Casavir or Bishop, but other than that . . .

I got a few Casavir things written, but I was really sloppy and need to organize them before they're sent. :groucho:

I think the add-in NPC is Tanathiel or something. The only drawback with her is that, unless her author wants to take the time to do so, she will not comment on anything happening in the NWN2 storyline . . . that's a big drawback for me, because I like integrated NPC's.

I liked Sand at first too, but he sort of fizzled as the story went on. I still think a good romance could be done, but it would take a lot of effort. He went from an interesting, mature character to comic relief, and that would have to be fixed, IMO, for a good romance to happen.

I liked Sand at first too, but he sort of fizzled as the story went on. I still think a good romance could be done, but it would take a lot of effort. He went from an interesting, mature character to comic relief, and that would have to be fixed, IMO, for a good romance to happen.

That's it exactly. It'd take quite a bit of time and skill to be able to pull that off well. It would be worth it in the long run, however. Fangirls everywhere would adore the author.

Archived