Comments on the Developer Diary

kain

Eh, just wanted to say I'm really looking forward to this release. I remember being *pissed* in Tales of the Sword Coast when Delainy wouldn't come with me. When I saw this mod, I was absolutely overjoyed. I'd be happy to help with playtesting or anything else.

All the writing I have seen posted for this mod is top-notch!

Well, we are hoping to get to the point and wrap up the last few things (writing, editing, etc.) before the final bits such as voicing. I know that I fell behind in my own writing goals...I had really wanted to finish it in less than a year from a written standpoint.

March 9, 2005

Yeah, I really didn't keep to my word much, I know.  I apologize for that.  Earlier this week, my father's headstone was put in (there was some problems due to the funeral home not having the stone in stock, and having to order it...and getting it a few weeks later).

Either way, upon seeing it...well, let's just that I didn't react to well to it.  Hence, the reason for the latest delay.

If nothing else, I have next week off for Spring Break, and will show progerss on one of the last three big things for SoA.  (Del and class lovetalks will probably be ToB, but they may get written for SoA).

Yes, that still means to find music and a voice as well...not to mention editing on other things.

I'm supposed to be pretty busy myself right now (I've got 4 projects running for school), but if I can help out in any way (except for the voicing, I guess; I don't think my voice is quite what you're looking for), just whistle.

I'm supposed to be pretty busy myself right now (I've got 4 projects running for school), but if I can help out in any way (except for the voicing, I guess; I don't think my voice is quite what you're looking for), just whistle.

Thanks for the offer, but at the moment, the writing is something I just need to buckle down and do.

Any updates? It's been a few weeks since the last one.

I can't speak for Cam. I believe he is still working on Cleric Remix and the and general Fixpack.

As for me...well, I didn't get anything done over my Spring Break...my mind just shut down. The same old stuff still needs worked on, I know. No one's fault but mine.

Edited by Bri

*gathers some sticks and bark and builds a fire under Bri* I'd lend you my muse but she flew the coop years ago.

As for Cam, the "too many irons in the fire" saying applies here. This project is getting old, but not nearly as ancient as Return to Windspear. Maybe Cam prefers the stack method of First In, Last Out. :bday:

Regardless, I haven't given up hope. Still waiting for a good reason to have a bard in the party. (hint hint)

*gathers some sticks and bark and builds a fire under Bri* I'd lend you my muse but she flew the coop years ago.

I know...what can I say...after dad's death, I was out of sorts for a while...then I decided to keep up with school work...which may not have been a wise move in the short run, but I needed to keep busy.

It definitely doesn't help that while I consider myself doing better, sometimes I get hit with...emotions...at odd times. *shrugs* Like when they finally got his tombstone put up (because they needed to get more stone in...) or such as when I gathered up the last of dad's stuff during break to give away to Goodwill (clothes mainly), sell, or put in the trash.

I haven't given up on the project by any means...and though I got a couple of other things I would like to work on, I haven't advanced any of them either.

I know...what can I say...after dad's death, I was out of sorts for a while...then I decided to keep up with school work...which may not have been a wise move in the short run, but I needed to keep busy.

It definitely doesn't help that while I consider myself doing better, sometimes I get hit with...emotions...at odd times. *shrugs* Like when they finally got his tombstone put up (because they needed to get more stone in...) or such as when I gathered up the last of dad's stuff during break to give away to Goodwill (clothes mainly), sell, or put in the trash.

I haven't given up on the project by any means...and though I got a couple of other things I would like to work on, I haven't advanced any of them either.

just take your time .

the mod is not the most

important thing in the world .

i wish you good luck with everything .

Congrats on the progress Bri. I don't post much here, but I always check for updates.

Was on my way to meet the original Delainy again, but got sidetracked with bugfixing.

Hope you get your video card whipped into shape. I had similar issues a few months ago and ended up going back to the tried and true, at least until I can upgrade my core hardware.

Congrats on the progress Bri. I don't post much here, but I always check for updates.

Was on my way to meet the original Delainy again, but got sidetracked with bugfixing.

Hope you get your video card whipped into shape. I had similar issues a few months ago and ended up going back to the tried and true, at least until I can upgrade my core hardware.

Well, I did go to a party this weekend, so I didn't finish what I anticipated should be done, but I will easily finish the writing by Tuesday-Wednesday.

This will mean flirts will really need to be finished...and the restaurant aside if I can work it in (much like the PC class lovetalks, actually) . However, the restaurant may be pushed aside...which means from a writing standpoint, other than some really severe editing of the lovetalks to remove extraneous material, Del would just need voicing and music...

But, things seem to be working fine now with the video card...no problems in the last 2 days, nor today. *knock on wood*

Edited by Bri

Well, I did go to a party this weekend, so I didn't finish what I anticipated should be done, but I will easily finish the writing by Tuesday-Wednesday.

This will mean flirts will really need to be finished...and the restaurant aside if I can work it in (much like the PC class lovetalks, actually) . However, the restaurant may be pushed aside...which means from a writing standpoint, other than some really severe editing of the lovetalks to remove extraneous material, Del would just need voicing and music...

But, things seem to be working fine now with the video card...no problems in the last 2 days, nor today. *knock on wood*