Aerie, the PC, and tiefling love

Eyreequel

you know what ? you and me should make an aerie bashing thread ... *lol* ...

hum ... if the mod-creators are planning on making flirts just imagine aerie watching and moaning about how it is being unfair ... you know the fic on fan-fiction.net "oh my god! they killed aerie" ? should take a look its hilarious !

I haven't actually looked at it yet, but I should!

PC - "Aerie, did I or did I not warn you about muscling in on my territory? I did. Good." *thwack!* "Oops, can we afford a funeral?"

*lol* stop i am dying ... hehe ... i can't breath ... lol ...

PC - "*steps over aerie* HAER'DALIIIS !!! Over here! I found a lovly place for a picknick :D *flutters eyelashes and makes a cute pout*"

Aerie - ":D n-noooo !"

PC - "*spreads the blanket over aerie, who is still laying on the ground* i think its the best place in the world, cutie-pie! *drops down her sword, shield and other heavy equipment*

Aerie - "*crunch*groan*"

PC - "*flops down* isnt it a great view ?"

HD - "Of course, my love."

PC - "Hold on, my dear, something is wrong..." *lifts blanket and sees that Aerie is still breathing slightly, then slits her throat* "Oh dear, I really shouldn't have missed like that! Perhaps you ca give me some private tutoring, hmmm?"

oh, i am evil.

could it be that your char is chaotic evil ? ... :D ...

PC - "Look at this my love, now she ruined our nice blanket !"

i have two games going - one is CG and the other CE! in case you can't tell, i find being evil more fun... especially when it means that I can be nasty to Aerie!

How about this for fun:

HD and the PC are finally 'getting down to it'...

PC - "Hold a moment, my dark sparrow, there is something I must do before I lose myself in your arms for the night... hey Aerie! Look!"

Aerie - "Noooooo!"

i have two games going - one is CG and the other CE! in case you can't tell, i find being evil more fun... especially when it means that I can be nasty to Aerie!

How about this for fun:

HD and the PC are finally 'getting down to it'...

PC - "Hold a moment, my dark sparrow, there is something I must do before I lose myself in your arms for the night... hey Aerie! Look!"

Aerie - "Noooooo!"

well ... it was certainly not very hard to miss :D ...

my pc are always neutral-chaotic ... i love it chaotic and nasty :D

PC&HD - "*get it on*

Aerie - "Why do I deserve this i am just the poor little elfling who lost her wings! I deserve loving!!!"

Edwin - "Shut up you imbicle! *throws one of his heavy books about "How am i going take over the world"*

Aerie - "*thud*"

:D I think we have been having too much caffeine lately!

Well, as much as I would like to continue planning ways to make Aerie feel like trash, I have to go.

Aerie - "Good riddance! I don't need your help, MysticTempest, making my life a misery! it's bad enough already..."

PC - "Oh, shut UP!"

:D I think we have been having too much caffeine lately!

Well, as much as I would like to continue planning ways to make Aerie feel like trash, I have to go.

Aerie - "Good riddance! I don't need your help, MysticTempest, making my life a misery! it's bad enough already..."

PC - "Oh, shut UP!"

you have to go ? :D ahem ... okay ... *sniff*thinks of more ways to torment aerie* :D ... so ... but my questions still stand for the creators:

will there be flirts in later versions ?

will aerie try to seduce hd even after he declared his love for pc? you know like anomen did if you have kelsey as your lover-boy ...

will she whine when you flirt with him ?

will hd comment on interrupting conversations be it by the pc or aerie ?

is all this asking pointless and too spoilerish ?

Sure, that would be fun.

will aerie try to seduce hd even after he declared his love for pc? you know like anomen did if you have kelsey as your lover-boy ...

Well, I can't see Aerie seducing anyone even if her life depended on it (and judging from this thread, her life might actually depend on not seducing him...), but I suppose she could have... er... problems realising that she's not welcome... or something.

You bet!

Yes, if it can be done without making things overly complicated. He might not say something every time, and I'll leave the actual Aerie-bashing to the PC, but there could be comments now and then.

Well, apparently not...

JPS

Sure, that would be fun.

Well, I can't see Aerie seducing anyone even if her life depended on it (and judging from this thread, her life might actually depend on not seducing him...), but I suppose she could have... er... problems realising that she's not welcome... or something.

You bet!

Yes, if it can be done without making things overly complicated. He might not say something every time, and I'll leave the actual Aerie-bashing to the PC, but there could be comments now and then.

Well, apparently not...

JPS

oh my cool ! you all have a place in my non-existent heart  :D  ... i dunno if you need help with graphics or someone who has to draw something i'll be happy to help, as well as translation in german if you are so far ...

Archived