3 replies to this topic

#1 ALIENQuake

ALIENQuake
  • Modders
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 02:33 AM

Hi, I created simple Launcher for EET:

0hsA01H6Qiq3DPxGFzs8kw.png

It needs new logo and application icon with "Enhanced Edition Trilogy" text. Any other feedback is welcome.

EETLauncher download ( Windows 7+ only )

Edited by ALIENQuake, 14 December 2017 - 04:12 AM.

You cannot have progress without changes...

#2 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• Modders
  • 1722 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:02 AM

Any details available what it is good for or how to use it?

When I try to run it, my Avira blocks it and deletes it.

When I try to run it without Avira, it tells me I need net framework 3.0 or better. Since I have windows 10, this makes no sense, since it is included already?

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#3 ALIENQuake

ALIENQuake
  • Modders
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 04:11 AM

Thanks for feedback, It is really helpful. Virus detection is false positive. It's the same stupid thing as with many others AV's. Application is nothing more than 50 lines of Powershell Windows Forms code. I think that the problem leads in the way how the code is packed into .exe. I see what I can do about it but not now.

NET 3.0 requirements, I hopefully fixed it. Please redownload whole repository using new download link: https://github.com/A...hive/master.zip

Usage: It's very simple application which execute baldur.exe from BG2EE directory if EET installation is detected, opens EET readme file, opens webpage with a link to this forum.

( Windows 10 has only 4.0+ enabled by default, when you run application which require NET <4.0, it offers you a option to enable build-in legacy version )

Edited by ALIENQuake, 14 December 2017 - 04:21 AM.

You cannot have progress without changes...

#4 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• Modders
  • 1722 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:08 AM

Thanks for feedback, It is really helpful. Virus detection is false positive. It's the same stupid thing as with many others AV's. Application is nothing more than 50 lines of Powershell Windows Forms code. I think that the problem leads in the way how the code is packed into .exe. I see what I can do about it but not now.

NET 3.0 requirements, I hopefully fixed it. Please redownload whole repository using new download link: https://github.com/A...hive/master.zip

Usage: It's very simple application which execute baldur.exe from BG2EE directory if EET installation is detected, opens EET readme file, opens webpage with a link to this forum.

( Windows 10 has only 4.0+ enabled by default, when you run application which require NET <4.0, it offers you a option to enable build-in legacy version )

It works, I put the exe and the config file into BG2EE and it launches the game or opens the webpages.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: eet, launcher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users