Aklon's Portrait

BigRob

Just got a little bored and had some extra time, so I fooled around with the Aklon pic a bit... added a little scar above his eyebrow, fixed the arm to look a bit more natural, and made the whole thing a little darker (I love his pic, but it looked a bit... unnaturally bright to me). Hope ya don't mind.

It's here, if you want to see it:

http://www.boomspeed.com/kyrie92488/aklonpic.jpg.JPG

Just got a little bored and had some extra time, so I fooled around with the Aklon pic a bit... added a little scar above his eyebrow, fixed the arm to look a bit more natural, and made the whole thing a little darker (I love his pic, but it looked a bit... unnaturally bright to me). Hope ya don't mind.

Not at all. It's a very good effort. Considering the dark background he's on, it might be a shade too dark, but I'd have to see it in game to know for sure. Actually, the unnatural brightness of the original is probably something to do with that dark background. I'll have a look at how the tweaked portrait looks in game and if it looks good I'll package it with the final release, with your permission.