how does the multi romance component work?

Guest Guest_ilyena_*

Guest Guest_ilyena_*

So how does the multi romance thing work? I don't usually try and multi romance, but I just finished a play through with the Angelo romance (first time I managed to finish a game in YEARS, I just had to see the end) and I'm not sure I can maintain interest again, but I'm curious to see more of RE and Gavin (maybe Keto, haven't decided) and I was wondering how the multi romance component works will it allow you to romance both Anomen and Gavin without them breaking? what about the RE conflict for Anomen if you have flirtpack installed? Anything I should look out for? Sorry, I know this is addressed in the readme, but I wanted to fish for some more detail. :)

Think I'll also play a wild mage and see if I can accidentally turn anyone into a squirrel and pick up Jan for added entertainment.

The multi-romance cheat will allow you to see all of the romance conflict material but keep both Gavin's and Anomen's romance going. Either Gavin or Anomen will say the relationship is over, but it isn't.

How it works: The conflicts all play as scheduled, but instead of setting the romance active variable to "dead romance," another variable is set. If you install "normal romance kills," Gavin's script will detect that variable and kill the appropriate romance. If you install the multi-romance cheat, the kill script never gets installed.

This also affects Gavin's Romantic Encounter reactions. The angry conflict dialogue will still play but it won't kill the romance.

It's important to note that this only affects multi-romance related romance kills. If you tell Gavin that it's over or if you offend him in some truly vile manner, normal romance kill rules apply.

Archived