Alternative NPC portraits

I've made these two portraits for my own use and though I'd share them in case anyone was interested.

Both are based on other peoples work, either based on two user made images (in the case of Jaheira) or on one user made and one standard (Viconia)

Jaheira:

jaheira.jpg

This is based on NiGHTMARE's work with a second portrait of somewhat unknown origin.

Viconia:

viconia.jpg

Based on Plasmocat's and the standart BG2 portrait

I don't have the users permission to use either of the three portraits, so in case you've made on of these and don't approve of my use of them, let me know and I'll remove them.

If you want to use them they can be downloaded in a rar-file ready to be unrared into the override folder; Jaheirahere and Viconia here

(hope this is the right section of the forum to post these)

Well, I have no idea who really made the Jaheira one. Found it posted by a user named "Trista" here.

But an eye color change would be rather simple to do, just tell me how brown and which of the versions you want it on, and would be happy to take a stab at it.

**edit**

Played with it a bit and made this

jaheira.jpg

Rar'ed

**edit**

Played with it a bit and made this

jaheira.jpg

Rar'ed

I like the features of the picture. Eyes and nose and hair look perfect. One thing that bothers me is she seems to have a huge chin. It seems almost twice as big as her mouth. She looks related to Charlton Heston. Maybe if her mouth were made a little wider or bring her chin up she would look more natural.

Archived