Cure Moderate Wounds missing for the Healing Sphere

Arkenor

Ahoy.

I've been trying out Divine Remix, and I noticed that neither major or minor healing sphere includes the level 2 spell Cure Moderate Wounds. It's quite an important spell, especially if you're playing the BG1 part of BGT. And even more important if you only have minor access to the sphere.

Was this an oversight, or intended?

Edit: Hmm, after doing some checking, it looks like the cure moderate wounds spell I'm used to having around in PnP and BG isn't actually part of core BG2, and must be coming from elsewhere (The Darkest Day, by the look of it), so there is of course no reason why you'd have included it. Well, I feel silly now. that's what I get for not having played without a stack of mods for the the last decade.

Still, a level 2 healing spell *would* be nice. Or a Divine Remix version that takes TDD spells into account (Or at least the ones you consider to be balanced), as I suspect the majority of players usually have it installed in some form these days.

Still, a level 2 healing spell *would* be nice. Or a Divine Remix version that takes TDD spells into account (Or at least the ones you consider to be balanced), as I suspect the majority of players usually have it installed in some form these days.

*cough* Megamod players only, and I wouldn't think those are a majority. TDD isn't exactly considered a high-quality mod.

Then again, I obviously don't have any numbers to back that up :thumbsup:

Archived