Rebuilding Blucher's alternate BG2 NPCs

Nythrun

Kulyok, if you get a chance, please send me a copy, too, so I can compare code. I think there is more than one version of Beta 6 wandering around, and it would help determine for Nythrun which version is actually the latest. The big question is, does your Beta6 indicate that it is Beta 5 in the comments at the top of the tp2, or does it say Beta 6?

I am still offline for uploading files, but am getting set up to use G3 server distribution.

If you want to send it to me too, I can host it in the meantime (the latest I have is beta5, which I was previously hosting due to occasional glitches in Nythrun's rapidshare). I guess I can also update the HTML readme to Nythrun's latest, if there is one, to keep the ball rolling here.

One thing I don't like about this long thread (apart from its length) is the fact you'd have to comb through 27-odd pages or whatever to try to find the bugs. If we could have a separate post devoted solely to known or suspected bugs, it'd be easier to try testing and replicating (and hopefully, quashing) them.

Sure, the mod says that it can be distributed and modified according to the Smoking GNU, after all. (I'll be really happy when Nythrun comes and ticks "yes" in "Permanent hosting: Y/N?" somewhere, though.)

Give me your e-mail address, please: your profile doesn't show any.

Yes, it's time to send this bloated thread to pasture.

I think the Beta6 I uploaded had not had its .tp2 header updated from Beta5, mostly because I forgot. The copy I'm turning up here doesn't have the Aerie[0-9][09] goof that cmorgan noticed, though, so who knows what I was uploading in my dreams. The spelling in the readme...leaves something to be desired.

Baldur's Gate II discs are proving a bit more elusive, so I can't check for conflicts just yet. Until then (when then? don't know :/ ) anyone's free to do with this as they may please. Claim you wrote it and I will mock you gently.

Back soon. Soonish. More soonly than not. :)

Archived