Photo

Romantic Encounters Bug Thread

3 replies to this topic

#1 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 6721 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:29 AM

In case you encounter bugs or spot typos or other oversights, please post here. Please specify which platform you are using (BGII, BGT, BGII:EE, EET) and which OS (Windows, Linux, OSX).

#2 Hiruler

Hiruler
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 02:17 AM

After installing Romantic Encounters for BG1:EE on Steam for WIndows the application won't start. It seems to try to launch, but then gives up. To see if it had anything to do with compatibility with other mods I uninstalled the game, deleted all the files, and the reinstalled both the game and the mod. After I delete the mods data the game starts up just fine. Other mods from G3 work phenomenally. 

#3 jastey

jastey
  • Gibberlings
  • 6721 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 05:23 AM

Did you run modmerge before installing any mods?

#4 StefanO

StefanO
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:06 AM

After installing Romantic Encounters for BG1:EE on Steam for WIndows the application won't start. It seems to try to launch, but then gives up. To see if it had anything to do with compatibility with other mods I uninstalled the game, deleted all the files, and the reinstalled both the game and the mod. After I delete the mods data the game starts up just fine. Other mods from G3 work phenomenally. 

I had the same problem von OSX (BG1EE latest version, RE v2, Mac OS latest version). All but one ("Bartus Seduction") episodes are okay.

BG1EE is unmodded otherwise. I Installed one episode after the other and launched BG1EE everytime. After installing "Bartus Seduction" the bg1ee process hang and had to be killed by hand.

Sorry, wrong bugthread.

Edited by StefanO, 19 June 2017 - 06:41 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users