• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 9723 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 10:26 AM

For our foreign language guests, we wanted to post a list of G3 mods available in other languages for your convenience.

Czech
BG2 Tweak Pack, Icewind Dale Tweak Pack,Icewind Dale II Tweak Pack, Sorcerer's Place Collection

French
BG2 Tweak Pack, eSeries, Icewind Dale Tweak Pack, Icewind Dale II Tweak Pack, Mur'Neth, Oversight, P&P Celestials, Ps:T Tweak Pack, Sorcerer's Place Collection

German
BG2 Fixpack, BG2 Tweak Pack, Icewind Dale Tweak Pack, Icewind Dale II Tweak Pack, Oversight, Ps:T Tweak Pack, Sorcerer's Place Collection

Italian
BG2 Tweak Pack, Oversight, Ps:T Tweak Pack

Korean
BG2 Tweak Pack

Polish
BG2 Fixpack, BG2 Tweak Pack, Divine Remix, Icewind Dale Tweak Pack, Icewind Dale II Tweak Pack, Oversight

Russian
BG2 Tweak Pack, Icewind Dale Tweak Pack, Icewind Dale II Tweak Pack, Oversight, Shards of Ice

Spanish
BG2 Fixpack, BG2 Tweak Pack, Icewind Dale Tweak Pack, Icewind Dale II Tweak Pack, Oversight, Ps:T Tweak Pack, Sorcerer's Place Collection

We have many individuals to thank for the translations of our mods: Adam Stavárek, Baronius, Caswallon, Elgaern the Dragon Slayer, Evendur, Immortality, Jester, Mathrim Cauthon, Neminus, Saiko, and Serdrick. In addition, several groups have also assisted in translations: aerie.ru, Clan DLAN, and Les D'Oghmatiques. (If I've missed anyone or any group, my apologies! Please let me know.)

G3 is always striving to add support for our other languages. If you're interested in translating a G3 mod, feel free. :) If you've never done a translation for a WeiDU mod, we would be more than happy to help you with the process.

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

#2 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Gibberling Poobah
  • 9723 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 11:54 AM

I'm pleased to announce we have our first Czech translation, thanks to Adam Stavárek who translated the SP Collection. SP Collection also added a French translation thanks to Saiko of Les D'Oghmatiques.

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.

#3 jcompton

jcompton

Lord Bigenvy

• Modders
  • 629 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 07:18 PM

When will Blonde Imoen be translated?
"[I]t's a testament to the determined RPG fraternity that a number of Baldur's Gate II mods have been successfully produced. The best can be found at pocketplane.net." PC Gamer UK

#4 jester

jester

Not the silent, brooding type.

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 05:33 AM

Grim should release her asap. :D :D

#5 Caedwyr

Caedwyr
  • Retired Gibberlings
  • 1286 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 12:44 PM

I'd like to add that the PnP Celestials mod has a French Translation in its newest (and current) version, courtesy of Matrim Cauthon.

#6 elminster

elminster
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 01:59 PM

I will be happy to help in the french translation. Just let me know what to translate and i'll do it :cry:

Elm

#7 yarpen

yarpen
  • Members
  • 1342 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 11:43 PM

Polish translations: Divine Remixes, Mur'Neth, NPC Kitpack and PnP Celestials.

I've send DR (fixed), NPC Kitpack and PnP Celestials to Cam and we must wait for them on site :)

#8 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 01:28 PM

The 1st post should be updated :)

#9 yarpen

yarpen
  • Members
  • 1342 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 11:33 PM

Polish translations can be found on my (and Albatros) page: wiezaramazitha.cba.pl

Cheers.
Yarpen

#10 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modders
  • 4805 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 11:54 AM

I need a French translator for a mod I'm updating (I'm working with the authors and a *real* modder on this :D). The reason is that the mod was already translated into French by the Matrim Cauthon mentioned above (not sure if he's still around) and I have corrected some of the entries in the English .tra file. So the French .tra file should be updated to mirror this. This is low volume work - if you can help out, please PM me - thanks.

Edit: French translator(s) found.

Of course, if anyone wants to help translate this into other languages they're welcome to help too (but at last count there were ~100 text entries so it'd be a lot of work ;)).

Edited by Miloch, 09 June 2007 - 02:46 PM.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." -Terry Pratchett

#11 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modders
  • 4805 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 03:53 AM

Found a resource for translating BG1/BG2 mods into German:
> Dialog.tlk Store

This is pretty cool too:
> Dialog Checker

Edited by Miloch, 09 June 2007 - 02:47 PM.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." -Terry Pratchett

#12 Andrea C.

Andrea C.
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 02:51 AM

Bug report: the italian version of Oversight doesn't work (I had to install the English version). I might as well give it a look after I'm done with the Tweakpack :)

#13 Valiant

Valiant
  • Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 01:39 AM

Hi guys, I just want to ask somebody who´s native spanish speaker to check my spanish .tra files, if they are translated corectly. If somebody is willing to do it for me, I can send packed .tra files via mail or ICQ, no problem... Thanks ;)

#14 Garfield

Garfield

Lasagna hunter

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 12:01 PM

I hope the modder concerned will read this post.

If you have a mod being translated to French by the D'Oghmatiques, do not send anymore queries to Egrevyn. I am now in charge of the whole thing, and you can contact me via e-mail on the adress I use here. If you still do so, you might not receive any response.

Thanks for your understanding :)
The only finished French mod and projects in devellopement in Molière's language? The Copper Coronet, home of the (few) French mods.
Want your mod to be plurilingual? Ask me for any French translation, or if perchance you speak French, post it at The D'Oghmatiques'
"I don't much like thinking of myself as a cup of tea made in a bucket" -Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a geisha
"Happyness is not like a potato"-Charlotte Brontë, Villette

#15 Januszka

Januszka

Br4inwash3r

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 11:35 AM

Hi guys, I just want to ask somebody who´s native spanish speaker to check my spanish .tra files, if they are translated corectly. If somebody is willing to do it for me, I can send packed .tra files via mail or ICQ, no problem... Thanks :)

Well. Valiant, if you are meaning ToD both Sarevok and I are native spanish speakers, so I guess our translation should be okay :)
Otherwise, if you need help for any other mod, please let us know, we will be glad to be of help :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users