Amusing Crossmod that will NEVER happen

theacefes

One lazy weekend, Tempest and theacefes decided it would be a good idea to write some crossmod. The players in this banter are Auren, Sarah, Nalia, and introducing Tempest's Valerie (a duty-bound sorceress of the Cowled Wizards) and Lyria (an elven priestess of Sehanine Moonbow who believes that life is a journey, not a destination). Note that this banter is ridiculous at many parts and it will most likely never be coded.

Lyria ~Miss Aseph, Miss or whatever-your-noble-title-is De'Arnise, the faith of Sehanine Moonbow is formally recognized by the government of Amn as a religious institution. This means I have legal authority to wed you. So either stop acting like an old married couple or, so help me Lady of Dreams, I'll turn you into one!~

Nalia ~What?! I'd rather sleep on a bed of rusty nails than have anything more than an uncomfortable acquaintance with Aseph.~

Lyria ~You *have* grown out of the cooties phase, right?~

Nalia ~Have you *met* Auren?~

Auren ~Now, now *princess*, let's not get carried away. You're not such a prize yourself.~

Valerie ~Lyria? Do it.~

Auren ~No!~

Nalia ~I object-~

Lyria ~Overruled, Mrs. and Mrs... uh... how does it work for humans, again?~

Valerie ~I'm taking shelter. I do *not* want to stick around for this...~

Auren ~Can I keep my last name? Auren De'Arnise doesn't really flow.~

Nalia ~By the gods, Auren, shut up for once!~

Sarah (in some impossible install where the party is all female and mod characters with tons of lesbians) ~I'm with you, Valerie.~

Valerie ~It's like the girls' dorm during apprenticeship all over again.~

Lyria ~And my work here is done. This should keep those two occupied for the next few days and safely out of our hair.~

Archived